Twitter permanently bans Marjorie Taylor Greene for COVID misinformation

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jan 2 12:08:34 PST 2022

Two cheers for Donald Dumbfucks Bully-Pulpit for at least a year it didn't have to host him.

Also a reminder there are two deadpools on list COVID liars, Gramps and Batshit.

How we clean house here - " Bounty Law ".

Unlike Twitter - which allowed me to open another account on the same email after I was ' permanently suspended ' - APster is forever and the appeals process is the same as Twitter ie non-existent.
Good riddance to deliberate misinformation.