Havana Syndrome, Sonic Weapons - INTERNATIONAL LEGAL INNOVATION

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sun Jan 2 11:51:44 PST 2022

Just bouncing an idea out there related to the thread below.

For the potential ILO on Cognitive Liberty, we will need to update the SEC
next week from last year's correspondence with them on the subject ...

"Cognitive Liberty: Don't You Dare Rape the Mind."

Now, rape may be too touchy for many critics. What do you think?