[crazy][wrong] Who Killed Aaron Swartz was Re: 2022 resolutions

coderman coderman at protonmail.com
Sat Jan 1 19:31:49 PST 2022

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 10:40 AM, Victim of Undiscussed Horrifically Abusive Brainwashing <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> ... I'm most curious on a document that makes it
> clearer who the prosecuting lawyers were, and what might indicate how
> they were influenced.
>
> These lawyers likely committed crimes themselves here, if it matters.

Carmen Ortiz also oversaw the targeted assassination of a US citizen on US soil. they used a staged "police dog attack/defense" to justify the hail of bullets that killed him (and the dog, you shitheels...)

you could try and get those docs out from under seal?

https://www.muckrock.com/foi/united-states-of-america-10/orchestratedexitevilforevil-25973/

good luck :P