OnStar shuts down vehicle

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jan 1 07:46:28 PST 2022

On Fri, 31 Dec 2021 14:57:50 -0800
jdb10987 at yahoo.com wrote:

> I did not post that article from a specific point of view.

	The only stuff you post is 4th rate pentagon propaganda. Indeed you never describe it as propaganda and never counter any of its toxic content.

	But there's another crucial fact. When you DO publish your own 'opinions' those are well aligned with all the propaganda you constantly spam.  Like all your vomits on musko and vaccines just to name a couple, which show that you are the exact opposite of a libertarian.

>You frequently, and usually, make a false assertion as to why I post an article, and include a blatantly false claim as to what my opinion of the issue is.
>
> Generally, that logical error is called a strawman
>
> That is blatantly dishonest of you.

	Not at all.

	1) you constantly spam pentagon propaganda
	2) you never describe it as such
	3) your own views are 100% technonazi views, NOT libertarian views.

	It's perfectly fine for me to assume that you are WHAT YOU ARE. A technonazi spammer.

	But let's pretend, for arguments sake, that you 'honestly' believe that 'technology' is on the side of freedom. If you believed that then you would be a total and complete, fucking braindead idiot. But, you cannot be THAT stupid, especially considering that you are a 'mit graduate', 'intel engineer' and bla bla.

	So, you are not completely stupid, you constantly post pentagon propaganda, you side with the worst kind of criminals like musko and the US government, and your pretended 'philosophy' is a stupid joke that oh surprise is meant to get people to accept technonazism cause 'technology' 'will free humanity'.

	you've made your bed, asshole, now lie on it.