NATO Julian Assmange - Rightwing Christian Nutcase

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 28 22:20:01 PST 2022

"Will you be my Mary Magdalene, Heather? And bathe my feet at the cross?" - Assange 2011

https://www.today.com/money/how-julian-assange-could-seduce-even-you-1C8368154

Julian Assange: "I want to testify on Cambridge Analytica, but ...

https://www.repubblica.it › julian_assange-192387103

27 Mar 2018 — Repubblica just interviewed Julian Assange, who in recent months has ... over the last few years: "we are in the business of crucifixion", ...

2011 JULIAN ' The 95% of the population which comprise the flock.. ' ASSANGE  http://cryptome.org/0003/assange-manne.htm …

“I’m a big admirer of Ron Paul & Rand Paul for their very principled positions in the US Congress on a number of issues” ASSANGE 2013