Ukraine receives SpaceX Starlink terminals amid Internet disruption

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 28 16:59:56 PST 2022

	Have I ever mentioned that starlink is a fascist project of the fascist US government? Yeap, that's what it is.

	And have I ever mentioned that the fact that a turd like bell constantly spams starlink advertising proves YET AGAIN that bell is a fascist US government turd?

	What kind of 'cypherpunk' would pimp the latest monopolic arpanet garbage from the pentagon? A 1000% fake 'cypherpunk' like agent bell.