The lie I am friends with Alex Jones, sorry, JYA

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 28 15:34:02 PST 2022

There is zero truth to this - asfaik the last two Bolshevik types - James A. Donald and Young have left the building. And good riddance - better late than never.

But this is a small lie easily disproved by the archives. A much bigger lie is being retailed from the Nazbol depths. That the Euromaidan was a coup!

This qualifies as a BIG LIE tactic - one of the worst since Al Jazeera tried to sell the last Tahir as a coup.

I have confidence the net will eventually dox all these liars for further accountability sanctions and strong AI should make this a snack.

Only the moronic far left and right fear strong AI.

There are still a few Naz remnants to wash off this list and I think this may become much easier as we approach Cypherpunk 2027.

So welcome to the left-anarchist global revolution!