Has the age of the "digital siege"​ begun?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 26 23:12:26 PST 2022

Just read first paragraph but its obvious the ' next super-power' - people-power online-all-the-time has been a force to be reckoned with since the late 1990's.
Main example being a rapid pivot of the huge anti-globalization movement to global antiwar from 1999 to 2003.
This would come as no surprise to anyone whose read part 10 of ' Assassination Politics "
( All three of us )
A soft-drill form of APster, I would argue, has essentially ALREADY won global hegemony and this was done by May 2005 - ' Victory is here - its just not evenly distributed ' ( William Gibson )

TIMOTHY " An anonymous computerized market will even make possible abhorrent markets for assassinations and extortion " C. MAY 1992

TIM " I guess now that the Pentagon is setting up a murder pool it can't be illegal for us to do it " MAY. 2003