grancrap NATO thread was War re Ukraine: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Feb 26 09:01:23 PST 2022

On Sat, 26 Feb 2022 03:09:56 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> > 	"CIA declares cyber war against Russia"
>
> Old news.

	The fact that "anonymous" is the CIA isn't news to me, and I know it isn't news to you either. I didn't mention it because it's a new fact...

> Nice try though.

	What do you think I tried? You copypasted NATO propaganda, suggesting that 'grass roots' 'anti establishment' 'activists' who are the 'good guys' are fighing against (evil) russia.

	You could have posted the propaganda AND described it as such, but you didn't.  An action that is consistent with the rest of NATO propaganda you are posting.