USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 21:12:41 PST 2022

This one's got ideas and needs help...

https://nypost.com/2022/02/23/texas-candidate-kicks-up-controversy-by-posing-nearly-nude-atop-an-oil-pump/
https://www.thecrudelife.com/2022/02/23/laptop-hard-drive-stolen-from-rrc-candidate-sarah-stogners-vehicle-week-before-election/
https://twitter.com/sarah_e_unicorn/status/1484171571954696196
There's no such thing as green energy. Every energy source has costs
and benefits. We need 10, 100, and 1000 year thinking - not 2-6
year term limit cycles. Get the politicians and lawyers out of the
way. EFT should be leading the world in real ESG. We can change the
world.
https://twitter.com/sarah_e_unicorn/status/1486328402806251522
I am a Republican! I believe in personal liberties, and a small,
fiscally-conservative government.
I really don't understand why people are more triggered by the
female form than they are by corruption and pollution.
Data? Facts? People don't like either.
Lady Godiva of the oilpatch asks if nudity is worse than corruption.
Well? Is it!?
I love how @Sarah4RRC on a pumpjack is a bigger story than @Chevron
dumping literal oceans of radioactive waste into my drinking aquifers.
https://www.sarah4rrc.com/
tiktok at theunicornlawyer
http://www.stognerlegal.com/
https://twitter.com/Sarah4RRC/status/1493041677266829315
https://twitter.com/sarah_e_unicorn/status/1495953083251277828
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXgLwjfHEXE QA with Stogner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3s-5vtPH98 Sarah Stogner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTpKDKeVa8Y Sarah Stogner
"Sarah Stogner's semi-nude campaign video ironically brings them
all together. It's proof that a spirited West Texas mom must go to
extremes to challenge the oil and gas industry's routine installation
of lackeys," writes columnist Chris Tomlinson.
Texans know oil and gas jobs are the key to our robust economy, but
progressive policies from Nancy Pelosi, AOC, and the #GreenNewDeal
will destroy our energy industry and destroy jobs. --
CarbonNeutralCoalition
I love how @Sarah4RRC on a pumpjack is a bigger story than @Chevron
dumping literal oceans of radioactive waste into my drinking aquifers.
"West Texas GOP candidate poses semi-nude, taking 'guerilla-style
marketing' to the next level"
And ironically enough, filming this photoshoot alone gives @Sarah4RRC
more oilfield experience than Wayne's entire career.
https://twitter.com/Sarah4RRC/status/1493041677266829315
They said I needed money. I have other assets.
https://twitter.com/sarah_e_unicorn/status/1487897553643483136
Someone explain the rationale of why I can't invest my money in a
structured credit investment without being accredited investor. But
I can make, sell, and buy all the NFTs I want. What am I missing?
Why can't I invest with private capital placement services for the
U.S. exploration and production market? Same thing for any real
angel investments. And yet let's just roll the dice on Robinhood.
Big brother trying to "protect" me is infuriating.

https://twitter.com/Cirilla4u/status/1494404077719011330