grancrap NATO thread was War re Ukraine: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Feb 25 14:36:01 PST 2022

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 16:24:32 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > "CIA declares cyber war against Russia"
> > fixed your typo.

> Finally yes… Finally, someone told the truth. I told you a long time ago that Anonymous had a close connection with the CIA.

	Well, the pattern isn't too hard to spot I think. Young inexperienced 'hackers' who think they are going to fight against govcorp. They do a couple of 'hacks' and get caught. And then end up working for the 'authorities' or as 'security consultants' for joogle-NSA.

	What trivially gives them away is that once they become CIA 'assets' they start to parrot crass CIA talking points.