Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:10:40 PST 2022

Dr's Office

Character wearing hat: "I can't stop scratching this area of my scalp."

Doctor: "Take off your hat."

A gaping hole in Character's scalp is revealed. A broken PCB and some parts
of Character's brain are hanging out the hole. The PCB has a handwritten
note shoddily scrawled: "Proprty Well-Repsekted Psyonic Weaponry Corp,
Comms Proto 297 Please Rescue Us".

Doctor, staring at Character's brain damage: "There's absolutely no
dandruff on this part of your scalp."

Character: "There's nothing you can do?"

Dr takes a pic of the scalp with their phone.

Doctor: "Have you tried taking a picture of the area, and seeing what it
looks like?"

Character: "I'm sorry, how did I get here? Oh! Doctor, I need to ask you
about this itch I have. I have so many videomeetings and I'm always taking
my hat off to scratch and scratch my dandruff, I can barely control it."