Friendship of the A-hole and the Crazy

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:23:38 PST 2022

Lorraine Murphy,(@raincoaster) a former informant's best friend, was always very close to Anonymous.She never denied Adrian was working for the CIA. Some members of the 2600 group have been included in the Anonymous group. They're hunting some young hackers. One of them once insulted me by saying I was a cypherpunk. They really did it. I erased my Keybase data a long time ago. And I had a lot of evidence there

https://twitter.com/youranonnews/status/1414029991646568448?s=21