Wicked Leaks and Belarus - a sordid history

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Fri Feb 25 00:45:16 PST 2022

Come, I tell you, rat-a-tat-tat: that hyperlink is also interesting and
useful to my interests, thanks be, if not glory; located in the United
States, I am familiar, unfortunately, with calculating magazine: I mean
ratio magazine: I mean reason magazine, and more or less, its
provenance, if only by way of skimming the first few pages of The Field
of Cultural Production some two decades yonder, back in the agrarian
fields of yore, in the far off fields ...