Russia/Ukraine: Info + Aid Orgs (Western Viewpoint)

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:29:54 PST 2022

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022, 1:50 PM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of
Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Warning: I clicked some of the support links and they do support aiding
> Ukraine's military as foreign citizens. I do not support prolonging
> conflict.

By "warning" I mean "trigger warning" . Make your own decisions about what
to support. The "general resources" link goes to pages that look more
pointedly community-oriented than this one. Most of the facebook charity
links appear to no longer work for me from the usa.

Sorry for my insane babbling. Attempting to stop replying here now.