Cevap: Re: War re Ukraine: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Feb 24 09:41:02 PST 2022

On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 17:21:50 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > On Thu, 24 Feb 2022 02:37:30 -0500
> >
> > grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com wrote:
> >
> > > https://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/press_releases.htm
> >
> > I am literally laughing. So pentagon agent grancrap is now a NATO SPAMMER. Can't make this shit up =)
>
> I can see some neo-nazis in here are all over the place.Will America bring peace to the Ukrainian? LOL.

	So far the US has done the exact opposite. They brought war to ukraine. The US and their european, criminal lapdog/accomplices have been pushing russia and trying to extend their NATO mafia to eventually attack russia, and this is the result.

	It's sad that people in ukraine have been used by the jew-US nazis for their own benefit, but it's not surprise that jew-US nazis regard their 'allies' as disposable material.

> America's plan has failed.

	It has, so far. But the bigger losers are the european lapdogs.