Cryptocurrency: #StopCBDCs - A Passported Nightmare 1984 w Rogan+Mawaz

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:26:08 PST 2022

https://odysee.com/@BITCOIN:d77/Joe-Rogan-Printing-Press-Moment-For-Currency-and-Power2:c
https://open.spotify.com/episode/1ugbn7cuab3mNgKbo81ajM
Joe Rogan with Maajid Mawaz #1780

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-five_Theses

WarOnCash WarOnPrivacy 1984

"CBDCs need to be stopped or else we are in a world of shit."

"I think this kind of system might require a digital ID system to
be in place first, so that it can be tied to your digital ID. I think
this might be why they're pushing so hard for digital ID."

"And he decrees that no one will be able to buy or to sell,
except the one who has the mark, either the name of the
beast or the number of his name.  -- Rev13:17 NASB"

#StopCBDCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stN03wk_Wzs  Crypto sinks FiatState ships

“Man has it all in his hands, and it all slips through his fingers
from sheer cowardice. -- Dostoevsky"

"Nation state conflicts create uncertainty, constrain production,
weaken currency, cripple trade, and undermine credit, making
investments in debt & equity riskier and underscoring the benefit of
converting treasury assets into pure digital energy.  -- Saylor"

"
It is not a "competitor" of Bitcoin

It uses the revolutionary parts of Bitcoin they like, like twisting
Bitcoin's technology to make an infinite amount of tokens on a closed
block chain, and omitting the best parts like the decentralized,
censorship-resistant, open blockchain parts.

It's a centralized control grid, using the next form of money to
control you. What you buy, when you bought it, and the location of
deliveries, receipts, transactions can all be held and categorized,
for future use, including future criminal classification.
"

"
They know exactly who you are sending funds to, and who that person is
and what their business is that you are likely buying. They can freeze
or reverse any transaction, even if the guy already spent it, they can
unravel it all. You underestimate just how nasty it is.
Suddenly your and his accounts are frozen. And not just your main bank
account, everything. Your salary, your bills, your whole life is
frozen. Anything with the stink of your name now gets scrutinized. You
head to the bank service dept and beg for an explanation, or service.
You spend hours on the phone or in lines. They run you in circles
everyday.
"We cannot tell you if your account is frozen, or if it is why it is frozen"
If you are lucky, maybe they are satisfied with you being a good
little servant, and let you go, after some steep fines. If not, you
are basically an exile in your own home.
Fuck that future.
"

https://www.coindesk.com/business/2022/02/22/canadas-osc-warns-crypto-exchanges-not-to-promote-self-custodial-wallets-report/

Bitcoin wallet maker gets order from Canada to "freeze" wallets:
Nunchuk, a wallet developer recently received an order from the
Ontario Superior Court of Justice to "freeze" bitcoin wallets of
truckers and "release data." Such actions are obviously impossible for
a wallet developer. In a response, Nunchuk let the court know:
"We do not collect user identification information other than email
addresses. We also do not have keys. Therefore, we cannot "freeze" our
users' assets. We cannot "prevent" them from being moved. We have no
knowledge of "the existence, nature, value and location" of our users'
assets. This is by design."

Nigeria: Young People Ditch the Naira for Crypto as Inflation hits 16%
https://beincrypto.com/nigeria-young-people-ditch-the-naira-for-crypto-thanks-to-inflation/