Internet as CIA plot

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Feb 23 13:55:21 PST 2022

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:28:51 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 11:45 AM, professor rat<pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote
> >Julian Assange. " the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization " ASSANGE 2012
>

> So, I believed and still believe that the Internet is a threat to government.
>      Jim Bell

	so here we have the difference between somebody who has a clue about politics, that is assange, and a piece of US technonazi shit, that is jim bell.

	Both have been tortured by the US nazi government, but as a result jim bell become a US nazi agent. Though to be fair, bell was always a 100% fake libertarian and true US fascist. Like it's to be expected from an asshole 'educated' at MIT and working for intel.