Internet as CIA plot

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 13:28:51 PST 2022

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 11:45 AM, professor rat<pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote
>Julian Assange. " the most dangerous facilitator of totalitarianism we have ever seen. The internet is a threat to human civilization " ASSANGE 2012

I can recall thinking to myself, and probably saying on Cypherpunks (after I wrote and published my AP essay) that the American government's efforts to create the Arpanet would eventually be seen as a very involved and long-term government suicide.
But, because I discovered a few years ago that the 1995 Cypherpunks archive had been massively forged, that fact would no longer be apparent to anybody who didn't have the accurate archive or at least an excellent memory.
So, I believed and still believe that the Internet is a threat to government.
     Jim Bell