John Young's three strikes

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 22 07:47:29 PST 2022

I had a lot of time for JYA back in the day.  But then an initial worry was his re-posting of a clearly racist email from Mongo calling for the deaths of ' 20 million mud-people ".  Correlation is not necessarily causation, but I did protest about this and he took it down from Cryptome.

So then came his Alex Jones phase - strike two.

Then he finally admitted being a red-fascist ( Sartre style ) Ya basta.

Fascism is not to be debated - it is to be smashed ( Ben Durruti )