His posts are very direct threats

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 21 15:05:34 PST 2022

On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 21:53:11 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> > https://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks@minder.net/msg59040.html
>
> Rat  is begging us for his own life. It's an ex-mail from Tim may. I'm not surprised that he's worried about Rat.Sexist and racist. I don't care what Tim thinks of you.So there is no escape from me. First the chameleon, then you,Rat

	https://www.mail-archive.com/cypherpunks@minder.net/msg59010.html

	"Perhaps Professor Rat is a federal agent hoping to bait some list member
into publicly cheering when he criticizes high-ranking public officials."

	"I wouldn't necessarily leap to the conclusion Professor Rat lives in
Australia.  Perhaps he just has has a shell there."

	in general professor turd is some kind of lame 'agent provocateur' and US government psycho using this joke of a list as a playground. Of course, the vast majority of posters here are roughly the same kind of psycho, including the Emperor of Nazi Vaccines Bell.