[cryptome] wholeaked - a new open source program to catch whistle blowers

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Feb 21 11:21:14 PST 2022

On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:08:36 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/21/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
> <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Now we need a program to catch disruption and psyop efforts ;p
>
> aka Bats and Rats.

	so notice how all these turds are on the same page :

	jim bell, technonazi, vaccine nazi.
	grancrap, technonazi, "vaccines are voluntary"
	profesor turd, technonazi     ....
	karl, jew technonazi, of the 'left wing' 'progressive' variety

	the obvious common pattern here is that these turds are blatant posers with zero actual  understanding of liberal political philosophy and whose job is to advertise 'technological' 'solutions' that in reality are the source of the problems they pretend to solve.

	do we live in a technonazi vaccine dystopia? The solution is more technonazism, AND VOTING TRUMP.