[cryptome] wholeaked - a new open source program to catch whistle blowers

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 06:14:44 PST 2022

thanks for this inspiring share

summary: utkusen is a productive open source greyhat with some
projects listed below. the hilighted project may sound like a downer
for some: "wholeaked" provides for free access to traceable document
watermarking, which is often something paywalled by powerful
organisations. hence, open source implementations are a gain.
https://github.com/utkusen/wholeaked utkusen's other github
repositories showcase many other tools.

if you have existing tools for working with watermarking, this tool
could likely be used to give them a thorough testing.

i did not visit the links when reviewing this post.