ping - Karl

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Sun Feb 20 11:28:12 PST 2022

---------- Original Message ----------
On Sun, February 20, 2022 at 5:45 PM,  Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:29:12 -0000
"Stefan Claas"  wrote:

> Well, with Hebrew input I have problems and probably Thai etc. too,
> because the language kits under Windows 10 do not support directly
> typing languages like this in cmd.exe,

	yeah I was wondering what OS you use? It wouldn't be....windows? Really? =) =) =)

I am flexible, but the reason why I use mainly Windows has something to do that the
things I do, projects etc., are targeted for the average user, which most likey use
the Windows Operating System. Another point is that Windows has some pretty cool tools
available, which you don't find in that form for Linux or macOS. I learned that a while
ago when reading about black hats.

Last but not least, should God allow that I can retire and enjoy my retirement,
I would like to travel from Portugal to Singapore via train (Eurasia here I come ... :-))
, so to speak, with my cute litte GPD MicroPC and some gadgets for it.

> etc. If you can share a tip
> or two the 'Cypherpunk' community may appreciate this.

	I don't know. A tip for 'cypherpunk' window users? =) Something doesn't add up.

	Now, under linux, I can use SCIM on the terminal or anywhere else.

Thanks will check it out.

Regards
Stefan