ping - Karl

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Sun Feb 20 09:29:12 PST 2022

---------- Original Message ----------
On Sun, February 20, 2022 at 5:25 PM,  Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 17:17:17 -0000
"Stefan Claas"  wrote:

> Sure, Farsi or let's say Hebrew, works also fine, but do not forget
> to encrypt your password while entering, prior it gets hashed by Gmail.

	yes yes. I think hebrew script is the best choice for you.

Well, with Hebrew input I have problems and probably Thai etc. too,
because the language kits under Windows 10 do not support directly
typing languages like this in cmd.exe, etc. If you can share a tip
or two the 'Cypherpunk' community may appreciate this.

	Now, you being a master of invisible jewmail communication and all that, could you maybe stop replying both to the list and to me directly? see, in the "to:" field you don't have to put

	"To: cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org, punks at tfwno.gf"

	just "cypherpunks at lists.cpunks.org"

Will do.

	Thanks =)