ping - Karl

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Sun Feb 20 09:11:25 PST 2022

---------- Original Message ----------
On Sun, February 20, 2022 at 5:05 PM,  Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0<punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 16:58:26 -0000
"Stefan Claas"  wrote:

> Punk, and you don't know how to share an unencrypted file via Gmail,
> which multi-billion dollar companies and modern AI technolgy can't
> detect when it is encrypted. :-)

	are you drunk?

No.

	Anyway, you got a new name :  Herr Doktor Stefan Adobelich Claas von Adoben.

Thanks, sounds cool! :-)

	So you are the fucking clown whose job is to spam Adobe advertising on the 'cypherpunks' mailing list.  How is that for infinite self-parody Herr Adoben?

If others are allowed to 'spam' this ML, like you always say, I feel also entitled to do so.

> share an unencrypted file via Gmail

	yes Herr Adoben. Gmail is what any self-respecting Lord of the Cypherpunks uses for 'sharing'.

Well, the 'sharing' is meant as a bidirectional communication channel ...

If you need to share files you do that anonymously with out any third party servers involved.
But you know that, I strongly assume.

Regards
Stefan