ping - Karl

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Feb 20 08:56:50 PST 2022

On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 11:05:59 -0000
"Stefan Claas" <stefan at ctemplar.com> wrote:

> We could of course design our newsletter with emacs and use the best ASCII
> art editor, Made in Germany and created with Java, but then you would also
> complain about Java!

	why would I complain about 'sun microsystems', the motherfucking pentagon assholes who were the joogle of the 90s? Oh wait Stefan you are a 'cypherpunk at heart' and a master of 'politics' and 'geography' so you already knew that eh?

	Keep it up sonny. You and the adobe turds are really solving the most serious problem humanity has.