ping - Karl

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Sun Feb 20 02:54:42 PST 2022

Oh well, dear Punk ...

Let's take an example: You in country x are a Linux lover, you write
articles and need them to be published, with your LibreOffice. Same
goes for, let's say Professor Rat, with a Mac and his Infinity Publisher
and last but not least same goes for me as a Windows user, with Microsoft
Office.

We three are working closey together for our monthly Newsletter, but unfortunately
we have no universal document format, to exchange and edit our documents, nor
for our offset printing house, run, by for example, Zeynep.

We all three are rather stupid and are not capable to design rich web content,
for our newsletter site, run by Karl, to show it on IPFS.

Since you are a leader in innovation and highly skilled Punk, show us a way
to make the workflow among us easier and trouble free, as an alternative
to Adobe's universal and interchangable digital document standard.

You are allowed to even distribute it as closed source and charge us a
license fee. I will be your beta tester and would also purchase a license
from your open source company.

BTW. your are not forced to use the .pdf file format in LibreOffice etc.

Regards
Stefan