[spam][crazy] Adding Cert Pinning to E-X

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 21:00:22 PST 2022

When I get confused around how the python code connects to asyncio's
socket stuff, I visit aiorpcx/rawsocket.py and check the RSClient
class. This is where kyuupichan's code makes network connections and
connects with asyncio.

Access to the transport can be seen in
RSTransport.connection_made(transport) in that same file, where the
transport is queried for its peername:
transport.get_extra_info('peername').

--

I'd like to look at the documentation of this. I think I find that
from some keyword where the connection is initiated, maybe in the

Popping around a bit: it's loop.create_connection . I can websearch
that with some catalysing term like 'asyncio'.

And it worked; here's the python documentation on this:
https://docs.python.org/3/library/asyncio-eventloop.html#opening-network-connections