Linkedin Full.Torrent

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sat Feb 19 16:15:00 PST 2022

Honestly, I haven't been interested in the data in a long time. When I shared the data of Ukrainian citizens, no one here was interested.
That's interesting, because there are people who sell it on various forums with money. This data is in very few people. I think hacking the government sites (gov.ua) was a big deal. And some Russian hackers even asked me for this data and asked me if it was me who sold it with the money. I never sold data with money, but if I did, I'd be rich but I care about ethical value.I have a “big” archive.Anyway This place always surprised me.

I have an SSD in my laptop but I personally back up like  this data to an External HD.