Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Feb 19 12:05:07 PST 2022

> https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/bill-gates-says-covid-risks-have-dramatically-reduced-but-another-pandemic-is-coming/ar-AAU2wVm
>
>  making a  startling admission: that natural infection and spread was more
> effective at bolstering human immunity than vaccines.

	I'll asume the non human turd gates said that just for argument's sake, though the sources are untrustworthy.

	So the problem here is that this gates thing is having an attack of "antivaxing syndrome". This is a serious condition but it can be cured if the gates thing receives five  Sciece Enemas per day for 3 months, like the Science Emperor of Cypherpunk Nazi Vaccination, the motherfucking turd jim bell, does.