ping - Karl

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Feb 19 10:45:26 PST 2022

On Sat, 19 Feb 2022 18:01:09 -0000
"Stefan Claas" <stefan at ctemplar.com> wrote:

> OK, Punk *last* reply, for this thread, from me, promised!
>
> *Do your fucking homework, i.e. politics, economy and geography!*

	how do you find your way among all the rubble and the burnt bodies, after your JEW-US masters burned germany to the ground Stefan?  Oh yes, your Knowledge of Geography exists inside your fucktardphone's GPS  =)

	And you are telling me to learn political philosophy? =)

	OK, now that you reached infinite-self-parody Stefan, you can have the last word.