[spam][crazy][personal] an early sunday

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 09:17:28 PST 2022

my code has a bug :( when i ran it, it like froze itself partway
through, prepared to show me how the gross waste splurts out the side
of the pipe:

> /home/ubuntu/src/libexcessiveattemptstostorethings/bulletprooftoilet/pycoinnet_019.py(64)parse_additional_messages_from_data()
-> message_stream = io.BytesIO(data)
(Pdb) list
 59     def parse_additional_messages_from_data(message_name, data):
 60         #print('message:', message_name)
 61         additional_parser = additional_message_parsers.get(message_name)
 62         if additional_parser:
 63             import pdb; pdb.set_trace()
 64  ->         message_stream = io.BytesIO(data)
 65             d = additional_parser(message_stream)