ping - Karl

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Sat Feb 19 08:45:43 PST 2022

Hi Punk,

I do not know, I must admit. But, IMHO, you should
think of re-phrasing your wording. If Nazis would
still exist, you and this server would probably
been neutralized as the Israelis say. And you should
better use the term UK/US Imperialism, when speaking
about Al Gore's commercial Internet vision. BTW.
The CEO of Google is not a person with Jewish Religion
AFAIK.

Best regards
Stefan