ping - Karl

Stefan Claas stefan at ctemplar.com
Sat Feb 19 03:44:04 PST 2022

Hi Karl,

if you click on the certificate URL (Online Verrification)
and upload the certificate to the URL, you will see that
it is signed by an EU Trust Service Provider, for the eIDAS
regulation within the EU. This signature is legally binding,
and is equal to a handwritten signature on paper, for contracts,
businesses etc. and can be verified globally, even if countries
outside the EU have no eIDAS. Can be also verified with the free
Adobe DC Reader. Adittionally, as you have seen, I have then
uploaded the certificate to the time stamping service, to include
the hash of the certificate into blockchains.

Best regards
Stefan
--
claas.su