Global Trucker Convoys - Freedom Is Happening

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 23:22:21 PST 2022

"The People's Convoy" Heading To Washington, Organizers Unveil Their Plans

https://www.theepochtimes.com/exclusive-the-peoples-convoy-heading-to-washington-organizers-unveil-their-plans_4282042.html

https://www.theepochtimes.com/dr-ryan-cole-alarming-cancer-trend-suggests-covid-19-vaccines-alter-natural-immune-response_4250442.html
https://www.newsweek.com/peoples-convoy-truckers-reportedly-heading-dc-mandate-protest-1679678
https://guardiansofmedicalchoice.com/17000-signatures-on-physicians-declaration-global-covid-summit/
https://www.theepochtimes.com/thousands-of-canadian-truckers-to-strike-over-vaccine-mandates-us-truckers-to-join_4226302.html

A trucker-led convoy will kick off on Feb. 23 from the Barstow area in
California, and head eastbound toward the capital of the
constitutional republic—Washington D.C.—to peacefully protest to end
the federal government’s emergency powers (pdf) declared since March
protected by the Constitution.
Trucks sit parked on Wellington Street near the Parliament Buildings
as truckers and their supporters take part in a convoy to protest
COVID-19 vaccine mandates for cross-border truck drivers in Ottawa,
Canada

Barstow is a city about 100 miles from Los Angeles where truckers
often converge since it’s a major crossroads.

The large convoy goes by the name “The People’s Convoy” and will be
non-partisan and cross-cultural in nature.

At the start of the convoy, an estimated 500 to 1,000 trucks will
gather and depart eastward for Kingman, Arizona. The next morning,
they will depart from that location and head east on Interstate 40
toward Lupton, Arizona. On Feb. 25, they plan to arrive at Glenrio,
Texas.

The exact locations have not yet been specified due to the need to
maintain operational security and to leave time to coordinate with
local municipalities.

More details on the routes will be released two or three days in
advance “as safety dictates, but you can expect us to travel along
I-40 and work our way up towards D.C.,” Brian Brase, one of the core
truckers that are organizing The People’s Convoy, told The Epoch
Times.

Brase has been involved with various protests against over-regulation
in the trucking industry for five years already.

Multiple groups will be joining the convoy as they drive toward the capital.

“It might be truckers that started it—standing up. But this is ‘The
People’s Convoy’ for a reason. This is for every American, no matter
where you come from or your personal background,” Brase said. “This is
for every person to be a part of. This is not a left issue or a right
issue. This is an American issue. And this convoy is for everyone.
Moms in soccer vans, to motorcycles, to buses full of hippies, it
[doesn’t] matter. This is for everyone that believes in their personal
freedoms as a human being, and as an American, their personal freedoms
that are protected by the Constitution of the United States.”

“It [doesn’t] matter what you drive, bring the golf carts, bring the
mopeds, bring everybody, this is for everyone,” he added. “It’s the
people’s convoy! It’s for the people.”

Brase said that official updates will be posted on
thepeoplesconvoy.org, as well as their Facebook page and their Gettr
page.

After seeing the problems the Canadian convoy had with their GoFundMe
page, they set up three different means to receive donations via
credit card, PayPal, or cryptocurrency. The donations are being
handled through the nonprofit American Foundation for Civil Liberties
& Freedom which is being supported through private banking as well as
accountants and lawyers that will track the donations and place them
accordingly.

Some of their plans are still being held “pretty close to the chest,”
but the organizers will be issuing updates as the event takes shape.

Another goal of the movement is to hold officials accountable for the
actions they took in the name of public health during the pandemic.
Brase explained they would like to see “congressional hearings, as to
several things: why the actions were taken that were taken, what
science did they use to [back up] their actions.”

Brase said they are calling for “Senate hearings and things like
judicial hearings through the Senate and the House, to get to the
bottom of the source of the COVID-19 pandemic, how it started, where
it started exactly, and who’s responsible for the steps of [the]
mandates and shutting down people that have scientific facts that
contradict what the CDC or the World Health Organization has said.”

Dr. Ryan Cole, founder of Cole Diagnostics, has voiced his support
publicly for the convoy to Washington.

“A team of 17,000 doctors is standing in support of us. We’re excited
to see that,” Brase said, “the white coat standing with the
blue-collar,” referring to a petition to review the COVID-19 narrative
signed by over 17,000 doctors, led by Dr. Robert Malone.

The truckers have security protocols still under development, as well
as a code of conduct for participants, which will be uploaded to their
website in the upcoming days. They also have contingency plans in the
event that they are blocked along the way.

Brase believes that there are already troublemakers trying to
infiltrate the convoy.

“The bottom line here is we’re not doing anything illegal. We’re
standing up for our rights. We are Americans and we have the right to
assemble. And we’re doing a march. It’s no different than any of the
peaceful marches that have happened over the generations of the United
States’s history,” Brase said.

“We’ve been doing everything that we can to promote a peaceful
environment. We’re not out to overthrow the government or change
election results … We’re not that. We’re here simply to be respected
as Americans that want our Constitution of the United States
respected, that’s what we want.”

They want the emergency powers act activated in response to the CCP
(Chinese Communist Party) virus to be nullified, because otherwise,
even if mandates are lifted, they can easily be reinstated.

“If we can stop [the emergency powers], they have to fight to get that
act back in place, and at that point, everybody will be prepared to
stand up and fight that act coming back into place.”

Human rights attorney Leigh Dundas is working as a clearinghouse for
information in order to effectuate the goals of the convoy in a “100
percent peaceful, law-abiding,” and “successful” way.

Dundas told The Epoch Times that the goal of the protest is to handle
the situation at “the root level.”

“The message is really that the abuse of emergency powers that we’ve
seen multiple states and the feds engaged in over the last almost two
years has to stop. The state of emergency needs to end, there is no
emergency anymore,” Dundas said.

“Because to just end a mandate here and a mandate there, we’re just
playing whack a mole and we’re not getting to the root cause of the
problem, which is the emergency powers that were triggered back in
March of 2020. So those need to come to an end and we need to return
to a state of normalcy. We need to restore freedom and accountability
for any actors that were not behaving well at the governmental level.”

She said they’re not expecting police blockades along the way.

“We’re going through mainly red states,” Dundas said.

“We’re not expecting these states to blockade us because it would
create a bit of a traffic jam for the state and we’re expecting to
work with local and state jurisdictions to ensure the seamless flow of
traffic as we proceed through the U.S.”

The convoy was inspired by the Freedom Convoy 2022 that began in
Canada after the country’s Public Health Agency announced that only
fully vaccinated truck drivers can only cross the U.S.–Canada border
starting Jan. 15, and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA) announced similar requirements starting Jan. 22
for non-U.S. national truckers crossing into the United States.
A trailer with a ship horn parked in Ottawa. (Courtesy of Ottawan protestor)

Thousands of truckers decided to protest, with many staying in the
capital of Canada, blaring horns, and engaging in celebrations of
freedom. Five Canadian provinces, including Alberta, Saskatchewan,
Manitoba, Ontario, and Quebec, have lifted or announced plans to
remove their COVID-19 vaccination mandates, while others have eased
some of their COVID-19-related restrictions. Premiers of Ontario and
Quebec insist that the easing of the restrictions in their provinces
is not related to the protests.