Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 17:36:22 PST 2022

Fauci is major conspirator in Corona bullshit, no
lockdowns masks passes they have mandated have
done anything useful, their intention clearly more power.

Now watch all the global politicians racing to revert
years of their own Corona bullshit to save their ass
from protests and re-elections. Not going to work,
they are on record, and failed, as all tyrants do.

"Don't Want To Be Reckless" - Fauci Warns "Risky" To Lift Mask Mandates For Kids

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fauci-says-unmasking-children-is-too-risky
https://data.unicef.org/resources/covid-19-confirmed-cases-and-deaths-dashboard/
https://www.foxnews.com/us/children-arent-as-good-at-recognizing-masked-faces-as-adults-study-finds
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-atlantic-david-zweig-cdc-school-masking
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fauci-says-time-start-inching-back-toward-normality-2022-02-16/
https://www.theepochtimes.com/fauci-time-to-start-inching-to-normality-risky-to-pull-mask-mandates_4287069.html
https://www.theepochtimes.com/democrats-lifting-mask-mandates-are-following-political-science-rep-buddy-carter_4269886.html
https://www.sfgate.com/national-politics/article/Democrats-polling-reveals-COVID-warning-16927032.php

White House COVID-19 adviser Anthony Fauci spoke with CNN on Thursday
about masks in schools, saying that moves to lift mandates on children
may be premature and "risky."

    "It’s understandable why people want to take masks off the kids.
But, right now, given the level of activity that we have, it is
risky," Fauci said.

"Now we could get lucky, cause the trajectory right now is going way
down," Fauci added.

    "And it very well may be that if you take masks off of kids in the
next week or so, it's going to keep going down. But you have to be
careful."

Let's look at the data, shall we?

Overall cases have utterly collapsed and deaths have rolled over...

CDC Data has shown that children make up less than 0.1 percent of
Covid deaths since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020.

Source

To date, 259 of around 860,000 recorded U.S. Covid deaths have been
among children under the age of five.

And one final note, In looking at the grouping of the states
(CA/OR/WA/IL/NY/DE/MA/CT/NJ/MD/NV/NM/VA/RI) with required masking in
schools compared to those without mask mandates
(UT/FL/AZ/TX/OK/MO/IA/AR/TN/SC), where very few students are wearing
them, we see nearly identical trends, and those with little to no
masking have lower current case rates:

As Ian Miller and Michael Betrus recently concluded, kids should be in
class without masks, without plexiglass dividers, socializing while
they eat lunch and participating in sports without face masks. Logic
clearly tells us this, and this data overwhelmingly proves there is no
health benefit to requiring kids to wear face masks in school.

But, that's the "risk" that Fauci remains terrified of that is causing
us to muzzle our kids?

As Fox News notes, research has shown that masks may have negative
impacts on children's social abilities. Even Fauci admitted it during
his Reuters interview:

    "Is the impact on mental health, is the impact on development of
kids, is the impact on schools - is that balanced against trying to be
totally pristine and protecting against infection? I don't have the
right answer to that," he said.

The CDC's insistence on pushing masks in schools, meanwhile, has been
criticized for relying too heavily on flawed studies.

And in an interview with Reuters, Fauci did admit that we need to get
back to normal (although, of course, he hedged his comments)...

"The fact that the world and the United States and particularly
certain parts of the United States are just up to here with COVID -
they just really need to somehow get their life back," he said.

    "You don't want to be reckless and throw everything aside, but
you've got to start inching towards that."

Interestingly, Fauci’s comments come as some Democrat-led states have
started to rescind mask or vaccine mandates, and officials in
Philadelphia and Washington dropped vaccine passports to enter certain
businesses.

Jack Phillips, at The Epoch Times, as many of those blue states
suddenly started to pull back, Republicans questioned the timing and
said that Democrats are fearful they will suffer significant losses
during the 2022 midterm elections if they keep pushing COVID-19 rules.
Currently, Democrats have slim majorities in the House and Senate, and
historically, the party of the president tends to lose seats in
midterm elections.

    “I find it very disingenuous that all of a sudden, as we get
closer to the elections and the midterms that they decide to follow
the science. They’re following political science,” Rep. Buddy Carter
(R-Ga.) told NTD’s “Capitol Report” on Feb. 10.

But in a recent interview, Fauci suggested that it’s not because of
polling numbers.

    “I wouldn’t say it’s the politics. I think it’s the different
evaluation of what’s right for a particular community,” Fauci told
MSNBC on Tuesday.

However, even some Democrat elected officials have sounded the alarm
on COVID-19 politics. Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.), the head of
the House Democrats’ campaign organization, said Thursday that members
of the party shouldn’t “[fall] in love” with mandates.

    “We as Democrats should not be, out of some sense of correctness,
falling in love with mandates when they aren’t necessary,” he told
MSNBC.

    “We should get rid of them as quickly as we responsibly can.”​

A recent poll from Monmouth University showed that around 70 percent
of Americans agree with the statement: “It’s time we accept that COVID
is here to stay and we just need to get on with our lives.”

Meanwhile, internal polling numbers obtained by SFGATE suggest that a
majority of Americans believe Democrat officials have “taken things
too far” in their pandemic response.