Profesor Turd the real identity

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:24:22 PST 2022

You insulted people, you kidding, despised us all
I wouldn't normally do that, but you threatened to kill people in here...
You're pure evil. I'll expose you" very soon"
What are you gonna do when I expose your real identity here? Nothing. You're just going to bullshit here but it is nothing.
You need a "WALKING STICK" to walk, and you threaten people. LOL
You don't have HAIR, but you call people ugly.
That's sonra ironical

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE
But just wait your turn, Because there's someone else before you. You're just an idiot talking shit. Think about when I'm gonna expose you every day