Global Trucker Convoys - Freedom Is Happening

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:22:32 PST 2022

https://www.foxnews.com/media/facebook-dc-trucker-page-freedom-convoy-censorship
https://www.theepochtimes.com/california-truckers-to-let-freedom-roll-in-peoples-convoy-to-d-c_4283423.html
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6298046462001
Contributor Lara Trump says she's not surprised to see plans for an
American anti-mandate convoy to D.C. and discusses Dr. Fauci's comment
that its too 'risky' to remove mask mandates from schools.

USA Media BigTech Social Banking and Pols...  their spin, censorship blackout,
persecution ala Jan6 and Corona expected, while violent BLM+Antifa+Dems
and Authoritarian Govt labeled innocent.

The People's Convoy - END MANDATES NOW

https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/
https://gettr.com/user/peoplesconvoy
https://gab.com/groups/59788
https://t.me/ConvoyToFreedom
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2711696262309046/
https://afclf.org/donate-now/  Cryptocurrency accepted
https://rumble.com/user/AFCLF
https://rumble.com/vv3eyb-february-16-2022.html  Mike Landis Announces vsh8w3
https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2021-02-26/pdf/2021-04173.pdf
https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Header-Image-Headline-The-Peoples-Convoy.png
https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/american-flag_darker.jpg
https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/marcus-big2.jpg
https://thepeoplesconvoy.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/CW-McCall-Convoy.mp3

AMERICAN TRUCKERS AND ALLIES
OFFICIAL DEPARTURE DATE – FEBRUARY 23RD 2022

TIME TO END THE DECLARATION OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CONCERNING THE
COVID-19 PANDEMIC
AND RESTORE OUR NATION’S CONSTITUTION

DONATIONS NOW OVER $100,000 AS OF FRIDAY 2/18 6:42a PST
DONATE NOW - CLICK HERE
TRUCKERS - REGISTER HERE
"Convoy" by C.W. McCall
00:00
Use Up/Down Arrow keys to increase or decrease volume.
Trucker’s Declaration

“We the People of the United States, in Order to restore our once
perfect Union, re-establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility,
provide for the common defense of all, promote the general Welfare,
and secure the Blessings of Liberty, do ordain and establish the
restoration movement of The People’s Convoy for the United States of
America.”

WE DEMAND THE THE DECLARATION OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CONCERNING THE
COVID-19 PANDEMIC BE LIFTED IMMEDIATELY AND OUR CHERISHED CONSTITUTION
REIGN SUPREME.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE STAND
TOGETHER UNDER THE BANNER OF FREEDOM – FREEDOM IS THE ONE THING THAT
UNITES US ALL.  LIBERTY FLOWS THROUGH ALL OF OUR VEINS.

WHO WE ARE:  We are truckers, moms, students, nurses, doctors,
investors, county workers, teachers, cowboys, loggers, engineers,
sanitation workers, professors, cashiers, flight attendants, pilots,
sales reps, physical therapists. WE ARE, fathers, mothers, sisters,
brothers,  married, single, divorced, separated, gay, straight. WE ARE
Black, White, Asian, Native American. WE ARE immigrants, natives: WE
ARE citizens of the free world.

To our elected officials that believe they rule us:  YOU work for US.
Our constitution was written to provide enough power to act on a
national level, but not enough to deprive the people of fundamental
rights.  The people are prepared to see this challenge through — as we
have seen through all challenges to our Freedom in the past.  And we
will prevail and prosper.

To our brave and courageous neighbors to the North — our Canadian
brothers and sisters who led the charge — we join your call to
Freeedom with THE PEOPLE’S CONVOY.

LET THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF LIBERTY BURN BRIGHT: LET FREEDOM ROLL!!
TRUCKERS - REGISTER HERE

Mike Landis – The People’s Convoy

Visit Our Gettr Page

Visit Our Gab Page

Visit Us on Telegram

Visit Our Facebook Page
EMAIL US:  CLICK HERE

100% OF THE DONATIONS GO TO SUPPORTING THE CONVOY!

Convoy up, America — the donate button is going toward the funding of
the ride to Freedom:  we are going to take back our country for
ourselves and future generations!  Funds will be used to reimburse
fuel and hard costs of the trucker, and the fund is being handled by
volunteer accountants and overseen by a law firm.

The solution is simple, and a product of America and her ideals:  Lift
the emergency order.  Abide by our constitution.  End the corruption.
And let Freedom once again ring!
Donate

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR DONATION USING PAYPAL OR CC, DEBIT OR CRYPTOCURRENCY!

Donations Powered by the AFCLF
THE PEOPLE'S CONVOY - END THE EMERGENCY POWER ACT NOW!