Coronavirus: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Feb 17 22:30:20 PST 2022

On Fri, 18 Feb 2022 00:42:48 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Didn’t bill gates buy something like 500 million worth of it august of 2019?

	gates has funneled 10s or 100s of billions of stolen money into the pentagon-pharma mafia. And laundered them back. And 're-invested' them.  And has been doing that for 30 years or more. Corruption in the US is infinite. Only a fucking govcorp turd like Jim Bell can pretend otherwise.

> They were up shit creek. The technology was failing, they had invested
> billions and they needed a golden pill. Along came covid. It's all a
> fucking scam.

	right, the porongavirus disease does not exist, regardless of all their 'vaccine'  bioweapons  'research'.

> Montagnier death then this... what is happening?

	like I said in a previous message montagnier was the turd who invented 'aids' along with a bunch of jews. Get your 'conspiracy theory' right. In defense of montagnier, he half admited  that he was a lying asshole and so he  added 'cofactors' to his 'aids' 'hiv' scam, I mean 'scientific' 'theory'.

	of course,  'aids' is the same scam as covaids with 'asymptomatic' patients, 'covaids' deaths always being caused by 'comorbidities', 'aids' being something that only junkies have, or 'aids' being ordinary african diseases, etc, etc.

	only fucking ignorant technonazi turds like jim bell can pretend that any of this 'medical' garbage is Real Science(tm).