Cryptocurrency: Freedom Protests and Crypto Freedom Trigger Panic In Governments

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 20:47:39 PST 2022

One of hundreds of threads...

https://www.unfpa.org/news/bodily-autonomy-busting-7-myths-undermine-individual-rights-and-freedoms
https://dailyslant.com/2022/02/04/the-woeful-neglect-of-a-burgeoning-human-rights-crisis-mandatory-vaccination-in-the-west/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOUcXK_7d_c  Mind Control and Regiment
the Mass Formation
https://www.coreysdigs.com/u-s/cia-coined-weaponized-the-label-conspiracy-theory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2MfXmJ3jo  Power
https://goldprice.org/gold-price-history.html
https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-government-approves-plan-to-regulate-cryptocurrency/

[–]TheEndIsNigh2021 370 points 1 day ago

Conspiracy theorists 20 years ago said terrorism laws would be used on
everyone some day. They were right.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]247GT 140 points 1 day ago

Conspiracy theorists are canaries in the coal mines.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CuriousQuartz 48 points 1 day ago

“Conspiracy theorist” is a term coined by the CIA to dismiss claims of
those who were connecting the Warren Commission and federal agencies
to the assassination of JFK.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Defund_Hedgefunds 17 points 1 day ago

I'm glad I'm not the only one aware of this.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ScrewitAskReddit -2 points 1 day ago

I would venture to say that more people know that little tidbit of
information than not. It’s a common little factoid at this point lol.
Every documentary about something that started off as conspiracy tells
that story and you see it mentioned in passing at least 3 times per
day on any conspiracy forum. I remember my first time seeing it, way
back in ‘96, when they were talking about chem trails. The good ol
days 🥲

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Baelzebubba 4 points 1 day ago

For those that don't know

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Few_Act9161 2 points 23 hours ago

It's true. I use this to shut people up if they call me a conspiracy
theorist. Ask them what their thoughts are on the JFK assassination
because come on, nobody believes the lie they came out with anymore,
and then inform them of the origins of the phrase and point out they
are also one. They must be if they no longer believe the Lee Harvey
Oswald story. It confuses the shit out of people and they generally
wander off in a daze, looking like they can't solve a 'magic trick'.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Abthagawd 2 points 22 hours ago

I miss JFK, I watch his speeches to feel hope again- then I wake up to
this society and wonder where did all the humble, honest and sincere
politicians go.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]dion_o 1 point 1 day ago

That's just what they want you to think!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]silvertonguedmute 1 point 18 hours ago

It's true that the CIA coined the term to undermine whistleblowers,
but that doesn't mean that those who theorize that the English queen
is a shapechanging spacelizard. She's obviously a vampir.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]moondog8 6 points 1 day ago

What does that mean? I'm unfamiliar with the phrase.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]broidy88 19 points 1 day ago

They smell gas and fumes underground so miners would carry then in a
cage. If the canary passed out or started to tweet or whatever, that
meant get out of there. More or less a biological gas alarm boii.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Thetor1 7 points 1 day ago*

Coal miners would bring a canary in the miner with them and if the
canary died, they knew to run

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]HallucinAgent 8 points 1 day ago

Coal mines were known to be littered with ghosts. The canaries could
see them and point them out so the coal miners could dig the other way
out of respect for the dead.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Former_Limit_7119 7 points 1 day ago

The hard part was training the canaries to say I see dead people.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Deepfake1187 1 point 23 hours ago

It’s all about respect

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]gobblygewps 4 points 1 day ago

Coal miners used to bring canaries into the mines because they would
squawk when oxygen levels became depleted alerting the mines that they
needed to resurface for air

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]windsweptdemondog 7 points 1 day ago

No, they would stop squaking and die when poisonous gases were
present, thus killing the miners

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]moondog8 2 points 1 day ago

Thanks!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]maluminse 2 points 1 day ago

Isnt that the truth. So many events forewarned and few of them heeded.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BeerAndHotWingz 2 points 1 day ago

It’s a small hint at the truth of the real danger that lies underneath.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]knmens 2 points 1 day ago

Wouldn't that make them the good thing? Saving yo hiney. From lizard people?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]NotBadSinger514 2 points 1 day ago

Well I smell them pushing this to an eventual martial law because we
have no milkitary (and no one educated wants to join) and they are
gonna need our boys in Russia

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Bigbonekjcc 0 points 1 day ago

That’s an insult to canaries 😂

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Lefuf -62 points 1 day ago

You people are fucking hilarious man

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ProcedureConfident52 29 points 1 day ago

Your mom farts

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ThatConsolePleb 18 points 1 day ago

Go watch some game of thrones

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Lefuf -24 points 1 day ago

What?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]iAmNotAynRand 7 points 1 day ago

How was the latest marvel movie, ideal citizen?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Lefuf -2 points 1 day ago

Holy shit, you lot are fascinating!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]foul_dwimmerlaik 1 point 1 day ago

Pretty sure the lizard-people bullshit is just plain old antisemitism.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]chlebdaddy 62 points 1 day ago

Ignore the crypto and banking issues at play here. The government is
literally calling protesting citizens "terrorists"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]maluminse 34 points 1 day ago

Translation: If you wish to criticize the government, the government
will take your property.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Frenchy1980ca -3 points 1 day ago

There’s a difference between criticizing the government and attempting
to cripple the economy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheEndIsNigh2021 5 points 1 day ago

Like "The great reset"?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]maluminse 2 points 1 day ago

And we trust our government to make that facade of a difference.

Hyperbole to justify censorship. Im sure thats never occurred in any
fascist regime.

    after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the
policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or
a Communist dictatorship… Voice or no voice, the people can always be
brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the
same way in any country.”

– Hermann Goering

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]windsweptdemondog 8 points 1 day ago

Absolutely!!!!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Curarx -4 points 1 day ago

Is that any different to what you people have been doing to people
protesting all over the entire globe for racial justice? Pretty
distinctly remember people like you calling them terrorists for
wanting to not get killed by the police for existing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]dehehn 1 point 1 day ago

Not just the government. They have people on social media doing it to.
I see tons of memes and comments calling them terrorists. And the same
thing happens to left wing protesters.

I keep telling people to cut that shit out. Terrorists basically have
no rights after 9-11. We don't want that definition being wider at
all.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]okicarrits 1 point 21 hours ago

Seems like the “divide” phase is starting to come to an end.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]finallyfree423 92 points 1 day ago

Shocking how much we've gotten right. At this point we just call them facts.

The people that believe the government is there to help them are the
conspiracy theorist now

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wolfwarriordiplomacy 11 points 1 day ago

likely the same ones who read about world politics and history, then
think "man, those people were dumb to not see that coming"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]FarTooWoke 11 points 1 day ago

Right! I’ve got a list of events dating back to 540 that I’m breaking
down into categories to show the evolution of crimes against the
people using disease/vaccinations, licensing, war, opium and other
drugs, mind control through psychology using education, government
acts, media and war, the growth of the Masonic lodge and
Illuminati…it’s a list of insane acts to control people, the
population growth, and the world in general. This crap has been going
on for thousands of years and the people just keep calling for better
government. It’s the stupidest wish we could ever hope for and will
never ever solve our problems because any form of governing IS THE
PROBLEM. The entire system needs to be dismantled and the people need
to go through the growing pains of reconnecting with nature if they
ever want peace. The system MUST BE CRUSHED. It would be a very easy
process if everyone would wake up to this fact. Easier than people
believe, but they have been conditioned to believe that we need the
system or we’ll suffer. We suffer as a direct result of the system,
not in spite of it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Defund_Hedgefunds 6 points 1 day ago

We've been conditioned to do exactly as we're told, from our first day
in preschool. And don't ask questions!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]turpin23 2 points 22 hours ago

Could you post that somewhere and link it in a reply comment here?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]maluminse 2 points 1 day ago

100%

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Khybher1701A 2 points 1 day ago

I call them spoiler alerts.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]GuyInTheYonder 2 points 1 day ago

I call them spoilers

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]an_internet_denizen 8 points 1 day ago

They weren’t conspiracy theorists at the time… they were just policy analysts.

We used to openly discuss these things at university. I don’t
understand how this has been relegated to the same lump of people who
believe the world is flat or 9/11 was a hoax.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]FarTooWoke 10 points 1 day ago*

World is flat, and 9/11 was an inside job. Study them both. William
Cooper predicted a big event that would happen, and Osama Bin Laden
would be blamed. It happened. He predicted a lot of the things that
are happening RIGHT NOW, and he died for it.
https://youtu.be/Ey2MfXmJ3jo

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]SaltRocksicle 3 points 1 day ago

You forgot the /s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]FarTooWoke 1 point 1 day ago

No, I was just being lazy cuz it’s obvious what I’m talking about but
I fixed it for you, lol, I get where you’re coming from🤩

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]motorbike-t 10 points 1 day ago

If you think 9/11 wasn’t fishy, you didn’t pay attention.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]an_internet_denizen -3 points 1 day ago

It didn’t happen. It was all virtual reality.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wolfwarriordiplomacy 4 points 1 day ago

people don't naturally think in spectrums outside their own expertise.
That's why convoy counter protesters were protesting white supremacy,
they don't understand that you can want to drop vax mandates while
also not being a white supremacist.

The Yuri Bezmenovs of today have been cancelled or suicided.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Humble_Ambition_4787 3 points 1 day ago

World is flat....firmament.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Risingpheonix087 5 points 1 day ago

That's not a conspiracy theory though. It's a fact that terrorism laws
are used against civilians

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheEndIsNigh2021 3 points 1 day ago

It wasn't a fact for most of us following 911. I was a padawan
theorist back then and I couldn't see it, not really.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Alteego 8 points 1 day ago

I don’t know, seems like given enough time everything is possible

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]awesomerob[🍰] 2 points 1 day ago

No dude. We were all raising hell when the patriot act passed after
9/11. We saw this shit coming 20 miles away. smh

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Fitzus1969 2 points 20 hours ago

I hate being right, all the time. Stuff is easy to see when you know
how they brainwash people.

https://youtu.be/lOUcXK_7d_c

Don't believe me...you might want to watch that whole video instead of
a few seconds.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]prosysus -2 points 1 day ago

Tbh they also said vaccines causes 5g (grafen ofc), repitilans rule
the world and Melinda Gates is a man. They say a lot, Nostradamus
style. Sometimes they hit.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheEndIsNigh2021 3 points 1 day ago

I've been in these groups for a long long time now.. It's pretty easy
to discern the fringe from everything else. In fact, some of the
fringe might even be state actors.. although not all.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]prosysus -1 points 1 day ago

I am subed to r/conspiracy since 2019. They are prolific af, and wrong
95% the time. Some may be glowies, but imo most of them are plain
untreated paranoidal schizopreniacs. They are right sometimes ngl.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheEndIsNigh2021 2 points 1 day ago

2019 is nothing, although that's probably true but they are easily
spotted and discarded. Reddit is also not organic and super
astroturfed. Not sure why you are drawing attention to them vs the
MASS of ridiculous things going on these days that is plainly
conspiracy as the nose on your face. I honestly empathize with our
elites sometimes though, truth be told though.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]app4that -8 points 1 day ago

Well, when insurrections and foreign instigators are sending crypto to
fund campaigns to destroy Canada, that is certainly a consequence.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]bitsconnected 7 points 1 day ago

“Destroy” lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]mtmm18 2 points 1 day ago

What campaign is destroying Canada?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ProsperBuick -1 points 1 day ago

Irving’s been destroyed this isn’t the states we don’t protest that way lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Secular_Hamster 1 point 1 day ago

I think everyone was thinking that the whole time

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheEndIsNigh2021 1 point 17 hours ago

I didn't think it would get this bad tbh, but I was young and grew up
in a fantasy world I guess.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Secular_Hamster 1 point 15 hours ago

I grew up thinking I’d be ten years into complete anarchy by now. Boy
am I disappointed

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]chainxor 1 point 20 hours ago

Indeed they were.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]PrimeKnight999 141 points 1 day ago

The only terrorists I see are the ones behind the microphone

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]wsclose 14 points 1 day ago

Terrorists of the domestic flavor.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Chefstukyboy 1 point 20 hours ago

Causing jihad to our mind like we did something wrong and shiet

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Dalethedefiler00769 121 points 1 day ago

The person announcing this (Chrystia Freeland) literally financed insurrection

    The KGB surveilled Freeland and tapped her phone calls, and
documented the young Canadian activist delivering money, video and
audio recording equipment, and a personal computer to contacts in
Ukraine. She used a diplomat at the Canadian embassy in Moscow to send
material abroad in a secret diplomatic pouch, worked with foreign
journalists on stories about life in the Soviet Union, and organised
marches and rallies to attract attention and support from western
countries.

    By the time her activism within Ukraine came to an end, Freeland
had become the subject of a high level case study from the KGB on how
much damage a single determined individual could inflict on the Soviet
Union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_Freeland#Early_life,_education_and_student_activism_(1968%E2%80%931993)

I don't think these people are even loyal to canada

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]pointsouturhypocrisy 53 points 1 day ago

Here's a fun fact for you: Soros was the one who financed the three
revolutions in ukraine over the last 20+ years. He took a large
handful of Canadians and installed them in the governnent, which is
what led Ukraine into being one of the most corrupt countries on
earth, giving corrupt world politicians and their families the
opportunity to be installed on energy company boards to enrich
themselves behind the scenes.

Your link just proves how well his intervention works to destroy
superpowers from within to set the stage for a one world government.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Richard_Engineer 19 points 1 day ago

Yes, (((Canadians)))

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]gallemore 13 points 1 day ago

Hunter Biden and the Biden family were one of those families.
Actually, President Biden is under investigation in Ukraine as we
speak, for conspiracy to overthrow their government. He tried to have
a prosecutor removed when his son was found to be sitting on one of
those exact same boards.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]pointsouturhypocrisy 9 points 1 day ago

Indeed. Pelosi's and John Kerry's sons too. They were all part of that
scheme, and the same one they pulled in China.

It's shocking how many people chose to ignore all of that because "my
team is the good one" or orangemanbad or whatever. People need to
start paying attention to the Uniparty that's in control right now.
Things are going downhill at an unheard of pace, and not just in the
US. The same thing is happening all over the world. Politicians no
longer give a fuck about bad optics anymore, and that should frighten
everyone equally.

Event 201 and Agenda 2030 are very real and very close. The "my team"
bullshit is a meaningless facade. We're all going to be at the bottom
of the ash heap together if people don't start waking up to that fact.
The UN/WEF/IMF/CFR have big plans for their big club, and we ain't in
it.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]gallemore 5 points 1 day ago

Yeah, I told my wife that we may not be alive in the next ten years.
If we are, life will be very difficult.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Slight-Truth-2656 2 points 1 day ago

Americans too 😉

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Dalethedefiler00769 2 points 1 day ago

That IS a fun fact. What fun times we live in.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Adorable_Barracuda55 1 point 1 day ago

Proof?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ebilh00f 25 points 1 day ago

For one you could look up "klaus schwab installed young global leaders
in governments". He literally brags about the fact that he infiltrated
western governments with his scholars.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]BlisssfulHoney111[🍰] 3 points 1 day ago

Of course not. If they were loyal to Canada they’d have come to the
table a week ago. They’re loyal to the world economic forum

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Zestyclose-Search-21 2 points 1 day ago

So she was a spy

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ToManyFlux 1 point 1 day ago

They’re loyal to social status

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CaligulaMoney 36 points 1 day ago

So they are going to ban the internet in Canada?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]emaciated_pecan 7 points 1 day ago

They have an internet kill switch in the US installed during the Obama
admin. The ultimate rug pull

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]maskofdamask 2 points 1 day ago

Any source on that? Never heard of such a thing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RussMaGuss 1 point 1 day ago

Yeah, I’m not sure that’s even possible???

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Brewerfan79 16 points 1 day ago

That’s next.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]vkuma 9 points 1 day ago

They are actively trying at the moment. DuckDuckGo "Online Harms Bill Canada"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ihaveacoupon 25 points 1 day ago

When we told this was the intent and would happen you all laughed
about these laws when they were passed. Now here you are protesting
and they are using it to call you terrorists.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]sheldon019 3 points 1 day ago

But freedom is just a white supremacy trojan horse

/s

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Legitimate_Vast_3271 22 points 1 day ago

Time to take the money out of the bank and buy silver or gold.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TheWorldArmada -2 points 1 day ago

Silver/Gold are terrible investments next to crypto

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Chipmunk-Kooky 4 points 1 day ago

Depends on where you fall in the risk/reward spectrum. The chances of
crypto having no value vs gold having no value…

Side note: Anybody noticing the ramped up consensus against crypto?
Short-term bearish here. That’s a cue for everyone to buy.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]bringsmemes 3 points 1 day ago

gold has had value for thousands and thousands of years, its not going anywhere.

​

china is buying all the gold it can, and of course faking a bunch when they can.

also buying all rare earth minerals for "green energy" since it would
cripple the us and russia, a "green energy" play make sense for them

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Chipmunk-Kooky 1 point 1 day ago

That rare earth monopoly is pretty frightening…

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheWorldArmada 1 point 1 day ago

Big money spreading the word that crypto is dangerous while scooping
up as much as they can before it goes completely mainstream

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Chipmunk-Kooky 1 point 1 day ago

Ummm, more power to you?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]_normal_person__ 1 point 1 day ago

I’d rather hold my money in my hands than have it trapped inside a computer

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheWorldArmada 0 points 1 day ago

Bitcoin is up like a million percent since it’s inception and
continues to rise. Gold & Silver are depreciating. It’s no contest are
you kidding? And it’s not trapped on the computer, it’s on a
blockchain. That means as long as the internet exists, your money will
exist. If the internet ceased to exist the world would probably be
ending and precious metals wouldn’t matter anyway. And your money is
less protected when you can hold it. That means someone can physically
take it from you. No one can take your crypto unless you give them the
seed phrase.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]2296055 1 point 1 day ago

Please name one place on history where silver and gold were not a good purchase.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheWorldArmada 1 point 1 day ago

There’s always been much better investment opportunities. The price of
gold has barely moved in the past 10 years:

https://goldprice.org/gold-price-history.html

Versus the price of crypto which investing only $1 would have made you
rich. This is a no brainer

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]buryitz 1 point 1 day ago

Bullets are better investment

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]SubstantialAct3274 39 points 1 day ago

Of course you are broadening the scope of your tyranical policies.
'Never again' is happening again..

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]srefermat -3 points 1 day ago

“everything i don’t like is the holocaust”

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–][deleted] 1 day ago

[removed]

[–]JU5TIN_HERGINA[M] 1 point 16 hours ago

Removed rule 2

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]SubstantialAct3274 1 point 18 hours ago

The holocaust is the aftermath. What allows a dictator to get to a
place from which they can slaughter and have the populace hypnotized
or coerced into supporting of horrible acts?

There are many, many other examples from the past and present of what
the citizens of a country should NEVER allow to happen.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Boneapplepie -34 points 1 day ago

No, we are not gassing the fucking jews again ffs

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]SubstantialAct3274 17 points 1 day ago

Dictators can commit multiple different attrocities once they gain
those sweet emergency powers.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Commonefacio -25 points 1 day ago

Sure pal

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]SubstantialAct3274 11 points 1 day ago*

Please, do explain why is donating to truckers being equalized with
terrorist financing? What is the logical next step when one government
wants to monitor your small financial transactions (over 600 bucks)
and another one wants the power to block your finances just because
you support a cause (disagreement with the same government)? One day
you disagree on something else and - click - your life savings are
wiped away, good luck, have fun. Are you sure you are in the correct
subredit???

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]goodgoyaccount 1 point 1 day ago

    again

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wiggle98 18 points 1 day ago

So it’s back to cash eh? Or is this part of the plot to ban physical
currency and install a totally digital system?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AltruisticRespect976 12 points 1 day ago

And bingo was his name-ohhh

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]havinghash 38 points 1 day ago

how are they gonna ban bitcoin and eth? Vitalik is Canadian and should
be on our currency anyway.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–][deleted] 1 day ago

[removed]

[–]havinghash 18 points 1 day ago

I can’t see em banning any of em till you exit into fiat. But then
there’d be work arounds and bitcoin atm

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–][deleted] 1 day ago

[removed]

[–]SabunFC 6 points 1 day ago

Please explain how Monero cannot be traced?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]havinghash 1 point 1 day ago

they’re not totally banning crypto.

Canada is one of the first and few countries with a btc spot etf.
There’s also a few large miners (hive, hut8). I don’t see the
government being that stupid.

Rather, I have heard the convoy has it’s own coin and nft’s. They
could also watch their bank accounts when the crypto takes an off ramp
into fiat.

But even then, there’s a lot of people that know work arounds. IE.
Send someone the btc/eth and that person literally hands you the cash
equivalent. I’m unsure how bitcoin atm’s work but more of those are
popping up too.

I’m not doubting the use case of monero. Just sayin, it has people
that know what they’re doing with other crypto’s as well.

It’s got folks who have held crypto well before kyc on ramps… so no
one knows who they are.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Rich-Study-6956 -1 points 1 day ago

They should just ban cryptos like monero. Which pretty much sparks
this whole speculation on crypto in the first place.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Ivimaiden 1 point 1 day ago

Exactly! I was waiting for someone to say this!!! Finally!

Monero and Pirate Chain are untraceable.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Robinhood6996 9 points 1 day ago*

Pirate Chain is also a great alternative

Screw these government terrorists - governments are the real terrorists

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Aether-Ore 5 points 1 day ago

They can ban exchanges, crypto debit cards, and forbid banks from
transacting with exchanges.

So how are you gonna buy diesel or food with that DOGE?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheWorldArmada 3 points 1 day ago

There are businesses that just take crypto. You don’t need fiat. They
can try to ban exchanges, but they’d have to ban everyone from every
exchange. And there are many non KYC decentralized exchanges that they
can’t ban.

They can ban all banks from being a crypto on/off ramp at all. But if
people stopped caring about fiat and just used crypto it wouldn’t
matter. The power is in the people’s hands to make the right chess
moves. They can’t win the game without we the people letting them

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Ivimaiden 3 points 1 day ago

I'm opening a business and accepting crypto os one of my main objectives.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]TheWorldArmada 3 points 1 day ago

I prefer crypto for my businesses, fuck the banks

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Aether-Ore 1 point 1 day ago

Okay, but those business will likely have to "clear" the crypto,
tracing it to a non-terrorist KYC wallet or risk running afoul of
these new rules. Not impossible, but maybe impractical.

We'll just have to see how this shakes out, but I'm thinking that even
if there are work-arounds, 9 out of 10 people won't have the ability
or the patience. Interesting that Russia just last week moved to
legalize crypto.

https://news.bitcoin.com/russian-government-approves-plan-to-regulate-cryptocurrency/

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]prosysus 1 point 1 day ago

If we can evade govs systems, so can other govs. Russia fears getting
banned from SWIFT imo

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]MaryPoppinSomePillz 0 points 1 day ago

They aren't. Watch the video. OP clearly didn't.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CIA_NAGGER 33 points 1 day ago

wow protesters are terrorists apparently

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Commonefacio -10 points 1 day ago

Only the ones that are terrorizing

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CIA_NAGGER 13 points 1 day ago

dude terror isn't when your piss bottle is full

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Commonefacio 0 points 1 day ago

I'm not talking about your life in the basement.

I'm talking about the terrorists who start fires in apartment building
and prevent ambulances from reaching patients.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CIA_NAGGER 6 points 1 day ago

source? last thing I heard theyre even letting live cattle trucks pass

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]TheWorldArmada 2 points 1 day ago

You must think highly of BLM then

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]infosecbydan 15 points 1 day ago

Madness

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]anderoken 26 points 1 day ago

Coming to US soon, herd the sheep in

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Ivimaiden 1 point 1 day ago

It's not going to happen. Mandates are being dropped in several blue
states as we speak.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]alpinejack77 12 points 1 day ago

Creepy totalitarian assholes. The nicest thing one can say about the
Liberal Party of Canada. A party that didn’t once talk to the
truckers, but used their protest as an excuse to steal your civil
rights instead.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Obnoxiousjimmyjames 6 points 1 day ago

They were always intending to do this, just needed a reason.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Anti-Bettman 3 points 1 day ago

Same with the OIC gun bans. Just needed an event to point to

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Obnoxiousjimmyjames 2 points 1 day ago

Given everything that’s happened up till now what do you think will
happen when guns are made illegal?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Anti-Bettman 2 points 1 day ago

Good question! As a long time PAL & RPAL license holder, I honestly
think IF they even manage to, it won’t be successful regardless of the
way they go about. The main reason imo is only restricted & prohib
firearms (handguns & guns with a barrel length of under 18.5” or an
overall length (including stock) of 25.9”) need to be registered with
the RCMP. Anything else over that is classified as non-restricted and
doesn’t have to be registered with the RCMP. This means they can buy
back and destroy all the restricted firearms easily but non-restricted
firearms can’t be tracked well (especially if you buy them used which
many do). Also, most legal firearms license holders mainly have
non-restricted firearms, soooo if you get what I’m putting down, the
gov can ban them but I can bet you money there will still be an
abundance of them kicking around. Especially in rural areas. (and we
have plenty of that in Canada lol)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]BBJackie 2 points 1 day ago

Klaus Schwab...Trudeau's boss told him :zis iz ze opporrrtunity to
grrrrab ze money 💰 🤑 of ze ppl

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]The_loudspeaker721 10 points 1 day ago

One step away from the great reset. Canada is fast tracking that shit.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]combocookie 10 points 1 day ago

By that logic they should ban cash money as well.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AL_25 3 points 1 day ago

And the internet

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]theshiyal 2 points 1 day ago

You haven’t heard of the movement to ban anything larger than a $20 in the USA ?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sunshinesummer2021 29 points 1 day ago

Communism folks. Squeeze anyone you want as much as you want up to the
point of death. STOP this march in the US unless you want to be a
target.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]amaJarAMA -8 points 1 day ago

Communism = squeeze people as much as you want.

Huh I never knew it be like that.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sunshinesummer2021 6 points 1 day ago

And that be the problem

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ssakura 0 points 1 day ago

'You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means'

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]penisprotractor -1 points 1 day ago

Anyone who upvotes your comment is out of their fucking mind. This has
literally nothing to do with communism.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sunshinesummer2021 4 points 1 day ago

If it triggers you I consider it an upvote ;-)

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]penisprotractor 1 point 11 hours ago

Using the word trigger in 2022? Cringe dawg.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sunshinesummer2021 1 point 6 hours ago

Trigger

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]ssakura 0 points 1 day ago

People just call anything bad communist these days lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]CIA_NAGGER -10 points 1 day ago

If it makes you happy we can call it communism.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sunshinesummer2021 2 points 1 day ago

Yes it does

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]LordNoodles -6 points 1 day ago

That the liberal party you absolute cow patty

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Tasty-Chapter-3142 5 points 1 day ago

It's the same thing.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]LordNoodles 2 points 1 day ago

Is the NDP also communist?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Tasty-Chapter-3142 2 points 1 day ago

100% absolutely is this even a serious question? Like how did you
think I was going to say no to your question?

Just listen to communists:

"We will not take America under the name communism, we will take it
under liberalism, under progressivism, under democracy" Alexander
Trachtenberg early American communist leader, Yale graduate, and
prominent Publisher talking to Bella Dodd an openly elected communist
and legal counsel of the CPUSA.

Look up the history of communist front groups and how communists never
wanted to be labeled, but secretely promote different party lines
under other names.

Communist literally told us everything they want to do, just because
your teachers who have their job through a union that was infiltrated
by marxists in the 1930s didn't teach any of this to you, doesn't mean
it doesn't exist.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]penisprotractor -4 points 1 day ago

Liberals and communists have little to nothing in common.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Tasty-Chapter-3142 4 points 1 day ago

Liberals are smoke to communisms fire. You've been plying this trick
for 100 years now, it only works on the latest generation.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]Sunshinesummer2021 3 points 1 day ago

With a communist playbook you absolute cow patty

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]PM_ME_LIMINAL_SPACES 3 points 1 day ago

Just like the how North Korea is "democratic, and the peoples republic?"

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]LordNoodles -1 points 1 day ago

then what's the NDP? more communister?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]palehorse_88 8 points 1 day ago

I am in disbelief. This is almost like watching the bad guys on a
poorly done WWE wrestling skit. They just want to draw some heat for
some reason.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Brinkleybj 7 points 1 day ago

Justin Tradeau you fucking pussy

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]cgoodthings 13 points 1 day ago

Man Trudeau is such a globalist central bank shill. Private citizens
form a economic system they can’t control that out paces their
inflation. Why people let this globalist oligarchy rule us is beyond
me.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]chronicideas 6 points 1 day ago

So you’re telling me I should buy ?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]terribleforeconomy 6 points 1 day ago

Ah yes, when you think wrong thoughts so they stop you from buying bread.

When you buy bread with crypto as a work around they ban crypto too.

Its almost as if they want sole control of currency so they can use it
as a threat against the people.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]EaOannesAbsu 5 points 1 day ago
trudeaudidntkillhimself

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]CarlosSpyceeWeiner 3 points 1 day ago

Wish he would tho tbh

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Sofiarae123 6 points 1 day ago

Look at that psycho hovering in the background. Sickening

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]External_Hall4225 6 points 1 day ago

Fuck these 2 pieces of shit.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BeerAndHotWingz 6 points 1 day ago

It’s unbelievable what is happening in Canada.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]berettaswag 3 points 1 day ago

That lady looks despicable lol

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Itchy_Park_5309 4 points 1 day ago

Retardeau is also a PEDOPHILE!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ForSalesignforrent 5 points 1 day ago

This probably makes me a horrible person but if JT were murdered, I would smile.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Early_IsOnTime 3 points 1 day ago

This whole debacle is shocking; you read books such as George Orwell's
'1984' and 'Animal Farm,' thinking to yourself the dystopias that
these novels depict could never be actualized in western societies.
We're too educated, we know better, etc. But now, just as in these
books, you have citizens in Canada cheering gleefully as their fellow
countrymen are labeled as terrorists, their assets are frozen by the
federal government, and their legitimate gripes about vaccination
mandates are ignored and demeaned.

Something that I believe a lot of people don't understand is that the
right to bodily autonomy is actually characterized as a fundamental
right by the United Nations. The UN says here that "Not only is bodily
autonomy a human right, it is the foundation upon which other human
rights are built." This article goes into it a little bit deeper and
further illustrates why Canadians are more than justified in
protesting vaccine mandates. Yet, hundreds of millions in the west
can't seem to grasp this concept. This is a scary time we're living in
right now.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]oyfe77 10 points 1 day ago

Clear fascism. Case closed.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]penisprotractor 1 point 1 day ago

Apparently not. There are a bunch of dumbasses in this comment section
calling it communism.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]forthetendies 3 points 1 day ago

Gooood luck

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Glittering-Stretch-6 3 points 1 day ago

Wow

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Obnoxiousjimmyjames 3 points 1 day ago

Klaus Schwab is pleased.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Fidget11 3 points 1 day ago

They aren’t actually banning crypto, they are forcing exchanges to
behave like banks for the purposes of anti-money laundering
legislation.

Basically they are making it so that while you can buy crypto all you
want if you try to turn it into actual cash they can stop you and or
seize the cash/crypto easier.

Not really a conspiracy, just a government doing what it was bound to
do (and what likely most other governments will do) at some point.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AL_25 3 points 1 day ago

People want to be wealthy

Canadian government: we don't do that here

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DATY4944 1 point 1 day ago

It's literally only broadening the scope of the terrorist financing
reporting, and if the Canadian government determines a reported
cryptocurrency transaction has something to do with terrorist funding,
they can freeze the Canadian assets. That's it. This is not what the
title says.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]RonnyFreedom 3 points 1 day ago

Haha! Good luck banning privacy coins such as Monero and Pirate Chain.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Accomplished_Gas3922 3 points 1 day ago

I couldn't find anything about a ban. It looks like crypto and crowd
sourcing companies have to report to the same agencies that banks do
as far as "large" or "suspicious" transactions, whatever those are.

Still an infringement, tho.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]DATY4944 2 points 1 day ago

It's no different than AML laws everywhere. I don't get why the
sensationalist title is there

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]alwxcanhk 3 points 1 day ago

They can ban crypto exchanges being established in Canada but they
can’t ban crypto! China tried and most Chinese friends I have in China
are still investing in crypto.

They can ban bank cards being used for buying crypto but they can’t
ban transfers and when you transfer to an exchange, you’re just
transferring to an account in USA or elsewhere.

They can’t ban you from receiving money from an account outside Canada
& they can’t ban you from traveling overseas and using a crypto ATM or
opening a bank account.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Sea_Breakfast_7024 3 points 1 day ago

Damn Canada, what happened? You've always been the place I wanted to
move to, but now...

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ClotworthyChute 3 points 1 day ago*

Biden’s goon squad is sure to be working on a similar plan.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]seelie___ 3 points 1 day ago

Damn Canada is into some NWO shit

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Enhanced-Revolution 3 points 1 day ago

Absolutely sickening

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]strifelord 3 points 1 day ago

It’s starting to look like Cuba

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]4U2C88 3 points 1 day ago

Time to overthrow them.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BlockChainWizKid 3 points 21 hours ago

Communists

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]harderthan666 3 points 20 hours ago

Oops that will be a mistake

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]iambot666 3 points 20 hours ago

Wait so Canada is on the road to ban all out crypto?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]chainxor 3 points 20 hours ago

Not exactly ban, but they require crownfunding platforms and
platforms/payment processors engaged in crypto transactions to
register at the FINTAC and report large suspicious transactions, just
like banks already are obligated to.

Still Orwellian and dysptopian as fuck and fuck Trudeau and his shit
government, but it is not exactly a ban.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]benjisan88 3 points 19 hours ago

Lol boomers don’t understand it… so they ban it

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Thr0wnAway4122 4 points 1 day ago

She's so cunt

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]masonbellamy 5 points 1 day ago

Fuck Canada.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]LoFiDrone 2 points 1 day ago

I’m impressed. They’re actually ahead of China. Castro Jr. must be
swelling in his pink panties.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Tristaren 2 points 1 day ago

They will pay

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Bliptq 2 points 1 day ago

Can Canada not impeach his ass?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AL_25 2 points 1 day ago

We are banning cryptocurrency because we want you to be poor 🤡🤡🤡

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Stunning-Ear-9087 2 points 1 day ago

What does this mean?? I can’t buy crypto in Canada? I literally just
started lol.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Rich-Study-6956 2 points 1 day ago

Most cryptos are anti money laundering which is why they are such a
big selling point in the U.S. Further proves it doesn’t take shit to
be a politician.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]greenjabberwocky 2 points 1 day ago

We know who the real terrorists are.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]nogestures 2 points 1 day ago

Hahaha CUNT TRUDEAU!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Ravensdarkness 2 points 1 day ago

Canada is so cucked

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Gargamelinreallife 2 points 1 day ago

Hey let them paint targets on their backs. When the revolution comes,
they’ll be the first to swing.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]punkopops 2 points 1 day ago

They want total control. If they control the money then they control the people.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]tacobandit0428 2 points 1 day ago

Terrorist? We’ve completely lost touch with reality.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]OAG774 2 points 21 hours ago

Came here to ask is it me or does JT look like Kylo Ren in the making?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]wlh0242 5 points 1 day ago

Canada is now a Communist Country. BLM was burning down cities and
that was fine perfectly normal. The Peaceful Freedom Convoy has been
denigrated as Terrorists and they’re threatening their very
livelihood. Ridiculous….

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]FuckstickMcFuckface 1 point 19 hours ago

Just because you don’t like something doesn’t make it communism. Read
some books put the internet down for a while.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wlh0242 1 point 15 hours ago

Yeah sorry, if it was a Communist Country they’d be dead already. So
Canada has become a Fascist Dictatorship.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]FuckstickMcFuckface 1 point 7 hours ago

Yawn

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]FuckstickMcFuckface 1 point 7 hours ago

I’m gonna go ahead and assume you used to tell your parents they they
were ruining your life a lot when you were a teenager!

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]wlh0242 1 point 6 hours ago

lol Wrong again…..as usual. I had fantastic parents. Even took care of
my Mother before she passed away a few years ago…. What else ya got?
lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

continue this thread

[–]doogroop 3 points 1 day ago

Wait aren't these the same people who pulled out of Afghanistan and
left billions in equipment to let the Taliban take power? Was that was
covered under the terrorist funding act?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AltruisticRespect976 2 points 1 day ago

That’s the United States this is Canada, but their all owned by the
banking system any way

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]conspicuous_user 1 point 1 day ago

Canada did as well I'm pretty sure

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Dichodummy 2 points 1 day ago

Finally they do something good…. I don’t understand crypto so Everyone
must suffer lol

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Tonytiga516 2 points 1 day ago

Any digital currency is trash. Need to go back to Gold and Silver

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]mrbigcawk 0 points 1 day ago

Grow up lol

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]pointsouturhypocrisy 1 point 1 day ago

He's not wrong. Crypto is only as good as the internet our overlords
provide. Same with electricity, for that matter. Once they pull the
plug, and they will, all of that crypto goes <poof>.

Gold and silver will always have value. Theyve outlasted every culture
that came before us, and they'll outlast the ones that come behind us.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]DBTroll 3 points 1 day ago

Remove internet and things start going down fast. For many people it's
90% of what makes life fun. I doubt that they would just lay down and
take it. Same with removing other basic necessities.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]pointsouturhypocrisy 1 point 1 day ago

I wish that were true, but just look at all of the things people are
still allowing to be taken away due to government overreach. We live
in a backwards clown world where everyone waits for someone else to
fix things for them. Actual peaceful protesters are called terrorists
by the govt while the "other team" openly wishes for their death.

Unity is long gone in this world. Half of the world believes lying,
stealing, cheating, and murder are acceptable if it gets them what
they want, which seems to simply be domination at any cost.

People want a handout without having to put any effort in. They
certainly won't get off their ass to protect their right to freedom. I
feel sure they would act the same way if they lost the internet.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]District-Dazzling 1 point 1 day ago

Shit is getting real in Ottawa. Maybe we've been played....let this
little insurrection happen, so they can Crack down on crypto. Total BS
IMHO.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Oriopax -2 points 1 day ago

I thought Canada was supposed to be the smart one in North America

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]xtcj88 8 points 1 day ago

Wtf gave you that impression?

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Oriopax 0 points 1 day ago

Because they didn't do stupid things like the USA. Turns out they were
just better in hiding it

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]mtmm18 1 point 1 day ago

I can't tell if you're joking...

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Oriopax 1 point 1 day ago

Perhaps

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]The_RealAnim8me2 0 points 1 day ago

Holy shit, people in this sub are fucking insane!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Benja_85 0 points 1 day ago

At this point I’m all for counties banning crypto. They will loose out
on incredible opportunities. I will continue to hold as usual and be
happy about it.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]windsweptdemondog 0 points 1 day ago

Fascist much?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]fullmoonghost 0 points 1 day ago

crypto is cancer

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ForgeLT 0 points 1 day ago

Nazi Germany 2.0

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]sadkrampus 0 points 1 day ago

Everybody on this sub is an idiot 😂

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Festerprestly 0 points 23 hours ago

Bout time.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–][deleted] 1 day ago

[removed]

[–]JU5TIN_HERGINA[M] 1 point 1 day ago

Removed. Against Reddit’s TOS’s. Warning.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]47EC300 1 point 1 day ago

This cant be real life

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Griff_Suriaj 1 point 1 day ago

Tf?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Dawnk41 1 point 1 day ago

Is this ‘good for Bitcoin’?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]nattydread69 3 points 1 day ago

No but great for Monero.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]daabh 1 point 1 day ago

Boy! Mr.T will be spanked hard in coming days :D

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]americanjerky 1 point 1 day ago

if only the money they donated was used to burn down cities this would be OK.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Fuzznutsy 1 point 1 day ago

He looks nervous.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Aether-Ore 1 point 1 day ago

Ok, so are they banning crypto outright or just** including it in
monitored transactions?

** "just".

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]bpchillen 1 point 1 day ago

So now Canadian citizens have no alternative to rapid inflation? What
the fuck is working with Trudeau and his government and why hasn’t he
been voted out?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Former_Limit_7119 1 point 1 day ago

Probably the same reason a senile pedophile is in the white house now.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]bpchillen 1 point 1 day ago

We live in stupid times.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Steveo1208 1 point 1 day ago

Currency without sovereignty is fools gold suckers!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Rasputin_87 1 point 1 day ago

Look at China that's how they want us all living , black mirror
society controlled by the elites.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]tiredofland 1 point 1 day ago

What is terrorism?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Former_Limit_7119 1 point 1 day ago

Whatever the govt don't like.

    embed
    save
    parent
    report
    reply

[–]Steveo1208 1 point 1 day ago

Act like an entitled child then, treated like one.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Digitalist_Matt 1 point 1 day ago

So truckers are "rioting" and their solution is to ban a currency from
being used. How. What? How do u associate the 2?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]KidFresh71 1 point 1 day ago

The weirdest flex during the past 2 years of this pandemic: how
overtly evil Canada has become.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]mistaboti88 1 point 1 day ago

All the YouTubers doing all those crypto scam will get it van in the usa

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]RWS-skytterEirik 1 point 1 day ago

Can’t stand listening to this tyrant

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Vikebeer 1 point 1 day ago

Fuck this cunt, use Monero.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Anthagonist96 1 point 1 day ago

Oh my lord the irony when you consider these guys literally gave a
multi million dollar settlement to an ex Taliban fighter

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Bliptq 1 point 1 day ago

Can Canada not impeach his ass??

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ApplicationOk6762 1 point 1 day ago

Canada needs HARD RESET

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]FlamingRadish 1 point 1 day ago

They didn't mean crypto, it's just now crowd funding platforms have to
report large translations even if it's done using crypto.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]PracticalOlive8806 1 point 1 day ago

L for everyone. fight back canada!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]xxxTHEW0LFxxx 1 point 1 day ago

Because real money doesn’t ever buy illegal things and is pure. Get real.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ParanoidFactoid 1 point 1 day ago

Good news. This is one of the major ways criminals bring foreign money
in and a prime cause of housing inflation. Fuck everyone who opposes
this.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ElChapoSenor 1 point 1 day ago

only were allowed to fund terrorism

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Hersheybar0929 1 point 1 day ago

They keep saying to take out your $$and invest in gold/silver however
that doesn’t make any sense cause it’s not like you can use it to buy
things. What’s the advantages/disadvantages of crypto?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]shader37 1 point 1 day ago

A freedom at a time.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]pklo0 1 point 1 day ago

Monero has entered the chat

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Len10Ten 1 point 1 day ago

This puts a whole new spin on everything. Have the people been bamboozled.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Neonightmares 1 point 1 day ago

What a cunt.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]darkdarklightlight76 1 point 1 day ago

If China and Russia couldn't ban Crypto, there's no way Canada stands
a chance. It's a joke goverment now. Get VPNs, get crypto, be smart.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BlisssfulHoney111[🍰] 1 point 1 day ago

Good luck with that. Tools.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Smitten_Squire 1 point 1 day ago

Where the fuck was this with blm riots????

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Ethanisier 1 point 1 day ago

Why does the guy on the left look so confused

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]maluminse 1 point 1 day ago

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

aka ban protests and speech.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]packalunchson 1 point 1 day ago

lol. Best of luck, tyrants.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Money-Driver-7534 1 point 1 day ago

Look at TruDOPES eye brows above his goofy worthless mask he hides
behind. His brows say, “I’m done fucking around, me the supreme leader
is getting angry and serious now!”

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]MaryPoppinSomePillz 1 point 1 day ago

They are not banning crypto just watching it and trying to prevent it
from going to the truckers. Which is horrible, but get your facts
straight.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Prestigious_Sort_723 1 point 1 day ago

Carrying out her Nazi father’s plans

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]walkitscience 1 point 1 day ago

It doesn’t sound like crypto is being banned to me. Just the anonymous
crowd funding of criminal organizations with crypto or other assets

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]walkitscience 1 point 1 day ago

Sounds like a good idea tbh. Get those dumb fucks off off the roads and bridges.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]VegaBrother 1 point 1 day ago

Fuck Canada.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Rasmussenthe3rd 1 point 1 day ago

What the actual fuck. Is this for real?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Macaronicaesar41 1 point 1 day ago

Although I don’t agree with what the Canadian government is doing.
This is a complete misrepresentation of what was said. Crypto will
fall under the same rules as banking. Ie if you donate crypto to
truckers convoy u in shit. Or if truckers receive crypto they will
never be able to convert to fiat. Please listen to what was said
instead of FUD campaigns. Thank you.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Upper-Zookeepergame9 1 point 1 day ago

Fuck canada

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]sescobreezy727 1 point 1 day ago

Gl with that.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]WhispersFromTheMound 1 point 1 day ago

Shit’s getting pretty crazy up there. By banning crypto around the
timing of this Russia stuff I’m thinking the upcoming events will
further collapse the financial system and they removing crypto from
the equation preemptively to increase the impact on the lower and
middle classes. That being said, the ban overall removes any chance
(for now) of attempting to operating outside of their control.
Although y’all who were using crypto were using it exclusively within
their systems. To buy those goods. To shop at their stores (online and
in the locations that have them; physically)

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]InWeGoNow 1 point 1 day ago

Video and title don't match

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]DanielDpercy 1 point 1 day ago

Gobshites

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]GanjaThrowingStar 1 point 1 day ago

Have y'all really never heard of FINTRAC?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]DiarrheaShitLord 1 point 1 day ago

They're banning the payment to criminal organizations and terrorist
groups like the people doing the blockade.. you people stretch the
truth out so much wow

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Tyuri4272 1 point 1 day ago

“If we cannot regulate it, or if it’s used against us, it shall not exist.”

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]bunghole_surfer69 1 point 1 day ago

I don't trust anyone that smacks their lips like that at the start of
every sentence

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]SameCookiePseudonym 1 point 1 day ago

I wrote this five days ago:

    The government can’t… cut off access to crypto exchanges without
criminalizing its usage nationwide.

It seems my comment too generous in its assumptions. One wonders
whether this move from Canada might be a trial balloon for other
countries intending to make a similar attempt.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]kingbee0102 1 point 1 day ago

Proof positive they have lost the narrative. The cockroaches are
scared to death of we the people

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]euxene 1 point 1 day ago

sooo ban cash ? lol

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Fecks89 1 point 1 day ago

Bunch of hot garbage.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Lazerius 1 point 1 day ago

Canada, you better get your shit in gear and take out these commies
before you wind up fully like Australia!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]alexw799 1 point 1 day ago

"More freedom?... ban that shit."

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]freitaesthetic 1 point 1 day ago

Canada will redact this statement once they realise how badly not
having crypto currency leaves them behind

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Tamor0678 1 point 1 day ago

I didn’t hear where they are banning crypto. It sounds more like
adding regulations and reporting requirements (I didn’t read the
actual bill).

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]retweethis 1 point 1 day ago

crypto is righty bs imo

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]morallyvacant 1 point 1 day ago

Lol good luck banning something that is intractable by nature.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]inrihab 1 point 1 day ago

It's just to do with crowdfunding via crypto....right guys?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]train83 1 point 1 day ago

Just asking a question, can someone verify that the people who
attended these blockade protests that happened are now classed as
terrorists?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Defund_Hedgefunds 1 point 1 day ago

Commie bastards

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TheNetherAngel 1 point 1 day ago

And yet they let houses be bought up by over seas companies and sold
for 3x the value and put no tax on the sale. That’s what’s actually
financing terrorists and crime circles

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]sheriff288 1 point 1 day ago

Straight fascism, but it’s for your own safety so that’s cool.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ShowmeOvrlrd 1 point 1 day ago

Wow who would have thought Canada would be the nation to have a civil war?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]lordytoo 1 point 1 day ago

u/savevideo

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]VordLader 1 point 1 day ago

ROFL did they just effectively ban crypto in Canada?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]CapricornUltra 1 point 1 day ago

Fascist country. To bad for its citizens. Good case for Bitcoin. Can
never be confiscated

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Prestigious_Olive467 1 point 1 day ago

Ah you gave me anxiety lady and Im an ocean away from you

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]timekiller2021 1 point 1 day ago

Good! All crypto is a scam

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]xtgs 1 point 1 day ago

Or… maybe just listen to what she’s saying? They’re not banning crypto
or crowdfunding. Not banning anything. Not even close. They’re
ensuring those forms of currency and transactions are covered by the
same legislation that currently applies to EVERYTHING else, like
savings accounts, bpay and so on. This happens all the time when a law
is written before something new is invented. You just update it.

But sure. Say it’s lizard Illuminati instead.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Scentofbasil 1 point 1 day ago

I only see two terrorists, one of them is a communist pussy with a
mask and the other one looks like Eva Braun.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]tle712 1 point 1 day ago

Just because terrorist use cash and gold are they gonna ban cash and gold ?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]RamblinRod_PDX 1 point 1 day ago

These people are detached, and out of control. Any fellow politician
that doesn’t work to bounce these jerks offs out of office is equally
part of the problem.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]missing1102 1 point 1 day ago

Having no identity , no nation, no value system tied to money is going
to be tough becaue your then questioning the meaning of what money
represents. I would implore people to read up on societies that no
longer exist like Rome. Digital currency will exist but it's not going
be separate from from a "fiat" entity. It's insane to think k about
but Zuckerberg wants to be Cesar. They are working on thier own
currency. There is nothing new under the sun.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]heatblade12 1 point 1 day ago

I'd like to see them try to take my bit coins

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]jorgedie123 1 point 1 day ago

the only thing I can say is hahahahahahahahahahhahaah

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]vasquca1 1 point 1 day ago

Nuclear option damn.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]budjuice 1 point 1 day ago

Bit of an alarmist tittle

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]gleepglop43 1 point 1 day ago

This is the whole reason people want this asset

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]within1heart 1 point 1 day ago

Good grief! So now they control who we the people support?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BustingCaptain 1 point 1 day ago

Remember when Canada was thought of as the quite northern neighbors
who just minded their own business? Now look at this monstrosity of a
shit show they’re giving the entire world.

Every country is watching Trudeau.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Shop-Crafty 1 point 1 day ago

Fuck them

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]leonidas_164 1 point 1 day ago

Effeminate Justin in the background with his mask 😂

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]textoen 1 point 1 day ago

Shame on you Government Canada. Shame on you.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]PirateKelvin 1 point 1 day ago

Thank you very much Canadian trucks for causing this to Canadian people lol 😂

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Yasuo11994 1 point 1 day ago

What if we already own crypto? Are we just fucked?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]skrutnizer 1 point 1 day ago

It'd be nice if they could pay a bit of attention to inflation.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]freedomfarmer3 1 point 1 day ago

Can you imagine if Trump would have done this to blm or antifa?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]mbongmania 1 point 1 day ago

They aren't banning crypto. They are adding it to the list of illegal
ways to launder money and fund terrorism. So they can start looking at
it and charge people doing such illegal things. If you aren't doing
illegal things with crypto then you don't need to worry. Did anyone
commenting actually listen to what she said or did they only read the
title?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BrokerDude1 1 point 1 day ago

Of course!! He is the son of Fidel Castro so of course he is in favor
of nationalization of all funds!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]PristineSwing4007 1 point 1 day ago

I realize the downvotes will rain for bringing rationalism to a
conspiracy sub, but isn’t it objectively sad that people do’t actually
listen to the video, or read up on the situation, before jumping to
the WAY overblown conclusion that Canada is “banning crypto”. 🙄

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]The_100th_Monkey 1 point 1 day ago

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS IT!!! The USA’s dark money players, the “deep
state” if you want to call it that, probably with loads of
ex-intelligence assistance, astroturfed the LIVING SHIT out of OTTOWA,
(of all the motherfucking places in North America) and it totally
fucking worked!

They created yet another “movement” out of thin air, and now
legislation is being passed based on the potential, pretty much
fucking imaginary consequences of said trucker mandate protest.

It’s not like thousands of the truckers physically infiltrated
parliament & started taking political hostages or something, or like
the Canadian armed forces found pipe bombs and assault rifles planted
all around the place (did they?)...

But because of what could possibly happen in the future, Canada (a
much more Democratic country than the USA on paper, for better or
worse) is enacting near-authoritarian financial/internet measures
banning cryptocurrencies.

Who here actually thinks that was an accident? Who here actually
believes that was an organic move on Canada’s part alone, and that
this wasn’t all orchestrated top-to-bottom by the United States? How
gullible of a people do they really think we are, here? Like we won’t
eventually figure out what the fuck just happened? A largely
astroturfed group of (supposedly all conservative) protesters got
together, nobody was injured whatsoever, and now consequently
cryptocurrencies are illegal in Canada. And supposedly, the rest of
North America and the developed world isn’t going to immediately
follow suit. Sure, likely fucking story.

Just like the first round of anti-mask and “anti-homeless“ protests &
political action campaigns in LA & NYC were 99% cooked up by a company
that runs astroturfing campaigns out of an office building in Beverly
Hills (http://www.crowdsondemand.com), the Freedom ConvoyTM began as a
handshake agreement over whiskey in a high-rise office building with a
handful of guys in suits.

But if you think that whole thing isn’t a false flag... 200 trucks...
are you kidding me? Cryptocurrency is now out because of one minute of
LA freeway traffic in Ottawa? And that makes sense? Tell me one other
way it can actually make sense and I’ll listen.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]1660super 1 point 1 day ago

Eventually people will riot.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]kittybangbang69 1 point 1 day ago

Klaus Schwab is a real super villain. Trudeau is his apprentice. Trust
not the dark side friends.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BBJackie 1 point 1 day ago

Standing there masked like the chief robber! Let the woman do the
dirty work ..no excuses for either

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]ouraura 1 point 1 day ago

Get fucked bitcoin!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]NOTORIOUSWHITEKONG1 1 point 1 day ago

Lol y'all need to pull out the guillotine

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TruthHammerOfLiberty 1 point 1 day ago

SON OF A TYERENT DICTATOR WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]FallFromGr4ce 1 point 1 day ago

What a stupid move, Trudeau is obviously very Marxist or whoever is
pulling his strings that is. They just don’t want any
decentralization. The US would never make such a dumb move imo

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]bigChungi69420 1 point 1 day ago

Lol

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Mattstream 1 point 1 day ago

Why do the keep shitting on people? These privileged feds forget that
they are to serve the people, not degrade society. If they want to
stop terrorism they can start with not injecting two cultures that are
complete opposite into themselves. No one will be happy

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]RoninCLC 1 point 1 day ago

These people really want a civil war, don’t they?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]JPence14 1 point 1 day ago

Their China is really showing right now.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]QuidPiePro 1 point 1 day ago

A) You Lock Everyone down and lock them down again

Scientists from all over the world and nation recognise the virus has
~1% mortality

Scientists recognise that this is serious for those at risk, but that
they're effective treatments such as ivermectin, HQ, zinc, Vitamin
D3(with sunlight), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, aspirin and exercise, which
are more discouraged than self isolating without supplementation

Scientist recognise that about half people maybe asymptomatic or have
caught the virus then acquired natural immunity, they recognise about
95% of people had 1-4 comorbidities, they recognise that since the
cause of death was changed from bullet wounds, the deaths are also
inflated

B) You demonize the unvaccinated

Whilst there is am ongoing scientific debate of
treatments/hospitalisations for the vaccinated or unvaccinated, you
stall calls for antibody testing

Whilst there is an ongoing scientific debates for the origins of the
virus, everyone believing it came from the lab is labelled a
Conspiracy Theorist, of which you allow and promote

Whilst there is an ongoing debate for testing, and mask mandates, you
ridicule the the unvaccinated conspiracy theorists for saying there
could be passports or biometric passes in the future requiring
vaccination

C) You set mandates

People are now forced to take the jab to keep their job or travel, (in
some places to shop),

(Including the unvaccinated conspiracy theorists that said the virus
came from a lab, and that you will need vaccine passes)

People reject them, since to accept them is accept that their basic
liberties and freedoms which have been taken or will continue to.

(Including the vaccinated and unvaccinated conspiracy theorists that
said the virus came from a lab and that you'll need vaccine passes)

People discover that your mandates are unscientific since half the
people could have Natural Immunity (which is better than the vaccine
itself without natural infection), and Absolute Risk is below 1% of
this virus.

(Including the vaccinated and unvaccinated conspiracy theorists that
said the virus came from a lab and that you'll need vaccine passes)

(D) You destroy the freedom fighters

The mandates you have imposed has created an apartheid of the
vaccinated or unvaccinated

The presents of any refuting nformation about vaccines, freedoms,
responsibility, accountability and informed consent is labelled
misinformation or disinformation.

The protestors that were fighting for these unscientifically
discriminative mandates that wanted to create funds to feed
themselves, families, friends and loved ones who've suffered from
these mandates have funds redacted. You know now are trying to seize
the transactional ability for people to sustain themselves.

The people are unvaccinated are:

racist, phobic, violent, anti-vaxx, conspiracy theorists

who are also;

Truckers, Nurses, Firefighters, Policemen, Medical Doctors,
Paramedics, Business owners, Labourers, Office workers, Athletes,
Physicians, Politicians, Lawyers, Engineers, Builders, and School
teachers... You name it...

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Prince0fDarkness 1 point 1 day ago

Well done

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Xerxes42424242 1 point 1 day ago

Lol not buying it

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]burgeroburger 1 point 1 day ago

EchoEcho… EchoEcho… EchoEcho… EchoEcho…

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Boatgina 1 point 23 hours ago

COWARDS

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]godelizer 1 point 23 hours ago

Why are Canadians so scared of everything?

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]TimoDreamo 1 point 22 hours ago

I’m surprised it took this long. Most of us knew this was just a matter of time.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]amonamus 1 point 22 hours ago

These fucking scum bags ARE the terrorists. What I wouldn't give to be
put in a boxing ring with each of them.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]rickgman87 1 point 22 hours ago

Heil Trudeau!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]RamblinRod_PDX 1 point 21 hours ago

Private Untraceable and sovereign crypto r/Monero r/piratechain

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]BigGucciTrader 1 point 21 hours ago

Markets still went up cuz Canadian government doesn’t matter

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]AbbreviationsFun7243 1 point 21 hours ago

It’s going to be done everywhere, every single freedom taken is always
done under the guise of fear-mongering . The freedoms to use the money
you have earned will constantly be at war until there is no other way
to commerce freely without a transaction fee applied to it. Crypto can
be looked at from so many different perspectives. However, I feel
anything that is proposed to have value should be tangible and
physical in nature , not digital. That future is scary to think about
. I’m not against it, but I don’t feel it’s the best route for value,
simply because without technology, it’s dead.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]xynapse 1 point 21 hours ago

They're not banning cryptocurrency. They're just expanding their
powers to fight corruption or transfer of wealth to fund terrorists
and fraud activities. It's normal and pretty much cements in how
cryptocurrency is legitimate. I would expect nothing less and
authorities should have the power to go after murderers and thieves.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]thisvoidiseternal 1 point 17 hours ago

Americans need to worry about their own politics. These laws are for
money laundering and terrorism. Y’all read headlines and act like he’s
banning crypto for the entire country. He’s broadening our already
existing “Terrorism financing” rules to include crypto. No where did
he call these protesters terrorists. Either people on this sub are
dumb and believe any headline they read or there’s some American and
republican infiltration/propaganda going on. Our intelligence already
knows Americans are heavily involved in these protests. Really does
explain all the sketchy funds from America, the trump flags, all the
comments on social media supporting these dumb ass truckers.

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]merrimac290 1 point 16 hours ago

Monero is going to be massive

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Icy-Fill7929 1 point 16 hours ago

Justin is a woman

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]Unfixingstorm7 1 point 10 hours ago

Wow Canada is proving to be quite the lovely place indeed!

    embed
    save
    report
    reply

[–]miacrpto 1 point 1 hour ago

Blockchain is the coming trend and no one can stop it from happening!

If you’ve missed Bitcoin, then leave it. If you’ve missed the ETH,
then forget about it, but trust me, I bet you don’t wanna miss Beacon
Global where can learn blockchain knowledge from scratch.(The first
stop for freshman to learn GameFi )!