Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 22:11:58 PST 2022

I sent this again at 12:50a today, but again only to myself:

These posts from Feb 2 don't appear on this thread for me, I may have only
sent them to myself:
<missing: part of the structures always has something mocking boss
that he very badly didn't want. he hides it from the police officer.>
Boss tries to mind control a child to murder the barista so that
coffee will be delivered faster.

A rebel worker walks over to boss.

Researcher: "Sorry, are you trying to order coffee?"

Boss [mumbling, habitually]: "Corpse em and find a new one if the
flavor's not black enough ..."

Researcher: [takes cigar] "Are you trying to order coffee?"

Boss [surprised]: "Sorry? What are you talking about? Give me my cigar!"

Boss holds out his hand for the cigar and turns away. Somebody's dog
breaks off their leash, lunging at the barista.  A street journalist
tackles the dog, stopping them.