[spam][spam][spam] mcboss scene drafting

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 21:22:29 PST 2022

this is a spampost for writing an mcboss scene

i'm imagining the scene has an experimentee at the cafe, interacting with
people who can see them for the first time.

people say nice things to the vivisectee that they have never before heard,
and these things are expressed clearly for readers.

idea of rejected-superpower-request, where vivisectee dialogue might be
translated to emotional gibberish:

"woah! you can make stuff float! make me float!"

 "omigod! no! that's the kind of stuff the researchers would force us to do
for months and months! I don't want to make anything float ever again! do
you have any idea how hard it is to make something float? imagine you are
having your muscles and organs pulled out by machines, and they pull just a
little harder whenever you stop trying to make things float, and stop
pulling when you find a way to mess with the surrounding lab equipment to
somehow slightly push something just a little tiny bit, and then start
ripping you apart again if you don't try to make it move even farther! ok?
look. here's your head. here's your tongue. imagine there is a robot claw
piercing your tongue, slowly pulling it out of your head ..."

"ok ok omigod I get the picture"