[ot][random][crazy][spam] Out of it, Video Game Design Project

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 02:46:38 PST 2022

One of the issues I run into, when trying to generalise with severe working
memory issues, is generalising incorrectly.

I won't remember all the parts and uses of what I'm working with, and may
do work generalising it into a category that is unworkable later.

This can make a possibly-frustrating refactoring situation where things are
repeatedly refactored between different norms, to handle the bit I'm
thinking about in the moment.

If I keep the different refactorizations, I can then often review later to
identify what makes sense, but it can be quite hard to get through. The
frustration worsens the issues, and the idea of how much there is to review
being larger than what I seem able to consider in the moment, can make the
mental situation more delicate.

Since it's at least partly dissociative amnesia going on, what and how much
I can consider is heavily related to how I respond to other things involved.