Elon Musk needs killing

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 13 16:36:42 PST 2022

BAD ideas cling together and they’ll cling to us if we let them - bad ideas like planning to despoil a wilderness planet and torture fellow animals. Elon Musk has earned killing ( My 20 sats )

15 out of 23 monkeys die in Neuralink’s trial to link human …https://www.wionews.com › technology › 15-out-of-23…
13 hours ago — 15 out of 23 monkeys have died in Neuralink’s trial to link the human brain to a computer. The firm, that belongs to Tesla chief Elon Musk …

Neuralink Monkeys Subjected to Extreme Suffering, Draft …https://www.businessinsider.com › News
4 days ago — An animal-rights group says it has records of mistreatment of monkeys in research for Neuralink. · The Physicians Committee for Responsible …

Elon Musk’s Neuralink test monkeys 'were tortured suffering …https://www.the-sun.com › news › elon-musk-neuralink-te…
3 days ago — NEURALINK, a biotech company from Tesla founder Elon Musk, is accused of torturing monkeys being used for testing purposes.

As for pissing razorblades - naturally anyone keen on establishing APster bounty-law will be targeted by the new system - that is a FEATURE not a bug.
There will never be any ' Assassination Politics Czar " for that wonderful design feature.
Ask any assassin and they'll tell you - If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.