USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 15:04:11 PST 2022

> Biden and Pelosi videos suffer from cognitive and physical decline.
> Check the brain, hand, body movements... Alzheimer's Parkinson's.
> And the people keep electing geriatric walking dead zombies...

US being intentionally wrecked by Leftists, weak "leaders"
with dysfunctional brains being played by domestic and foreign
influence and monied interests, appointing hundreds of incompetent
wokesters to high positions. Fake News Media totally complicit and
guilty of same propaganda and censorship and coverup for almost
six years now. The Internet warned about Biden and LeftistDems
as soon as Biden ran for president. And has been warning about
Central Banks and Governments and power politicians for decades.
US finally managed to not only "elect" a series of corrupt political lifers
dynasties liars and frauds at power, but now emplaced an entire cadre
of worthless sjw's headed by a "president" whose brain is complete mush.

Manipulated Elections, Colossal Govt, Shams Against Humanity,
Have Severe Consequences For Humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ssNav3MnBg  Biden's Brain Is Gone !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUh5Zi0Uqvk  Pelosi's Brain Is Gone !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iSAh3haVtY CNN on Biden's Ineligibility

And at least the next two in line of succession are are equally
compromised gasbags and lunatics... Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi...
neither will nominate wisdom, sanity, or balance.

The fact the below document even exists, let alone having been
issued for plainly apparrent cause, speaks volumes on its own
as to the larger state of decrepit affairs.

Also US now $30Trillion in debt, $1T debt added every year,
with even more Trillion$ in unfunded social liabilities and pork.

Odds of US recovering any sense of national sanity by 2022/2024
unclear. Blowback and Downfall may be Epic. Geopolitics at play.
Prepare now.

https://v.redd.it/5rbu4j7q5xd81 World: Biden needs retirement home,
not presidency
https://youtube.com/watch?v=B9OaXF6FM1c  Check the head, we in
trouble, that's right
https://v.redd.it/ce8yy811z9l41 Oh no Joe
https://nypost.com/2020/03/04/democrats-should-be-wary-of-backing-joe-biden-and-his-senior-moments-devine/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/10/joe-bidens-cognitive-function-shouldnt-be-partisan/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/9/republicans-challenge-joe-bidens-mental-fitness-ca/
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ex-obama-doctor-biden-didnt-get-cognitive-test-because-doctors-knew-he-wouldve-failed-miserably
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10341663/Biden-confused-CNN-correspondent-points-mixing-COVID-19-tests-antiviral-pills.html
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/03/01/foreign-news-shows-are-now-raising-questions-about-joe-bidens-cognitive-issues-n335407

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1l9JsM23l6Q  Democrats Flooding Blacks w
Crackpipes, to enable agenda, again
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/02/11/fact-check-crack-pipes-arent-included-30-million-grant-program/6736281001/

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/09/04/us/biden-lightbulb-black-man-trnd/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY A more positive, less
ragy, bumbling american klutz

"
Justin Trudeau wears blackface.
Breaking: Spreading misinformation, is now domestic terrorism
according to the fake Biden Administration.
Flamer whose daily thoughts revolve around gay pups appointed to US
nuclear admin.
Military generals speak out against wokeism programs hampering effectiveness.
The kits sometimes include glass pipe stems and mouthpieces, syringe services.
Democrats still refuse to make all drugs market legal, thereby ending
crime, jail, etc.
US adversaries are preparing to capitalize on Biden's 'cognitive decline'
"

"Something Isn't Right" - 38 Lawmakers Demand Biden Undergo Cognitive
Testing As Soon As Possible

https://www.westernjournal.com/something-isnt-right-dozens-lawmakers-call-joe-biden-immediately-undergo-cognitive-test/

https://www.scribd.com/embeds/558489224/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-DmkPf6qZxpDXqQOLyhNh

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1489685164540272642
https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/1491609260081438720

In a letter, signed by 37 of his Republican colleagues in Congress,
Texas Rep. Dr. Ronny Jackson warns that President Biden's "mental
decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past two
years," and urges the 79-year-old to take a cognitive aptitude test
(just as former President Trump did).

    “My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to
immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the
Montreal Cognitive Assessment,” Jackson said.

    “As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I
know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of
Commander-in-Chief and Head of State,” said Jackson, who served as a
White House doctor to former Presidents George W. Bush, Barack Obama
and Donald Trump.

Jackson may have a point given this recent appearance...

    "I don't want to get going because I'd keep you here too long
because you know all what I'm about to, what I've said, and you know
what I've done, and you know what we're doing, and I know what you're
doing."

    - Joe Biden pic.twitter.com/FypD5BoLIM
    — Greg Price (@greg_price11) February 4, 2022

    “Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that
something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute
confidence in their president’s cognitive ability,” he said.

He is not alone in his concerns as a recent Politico poll found that
48% of Americans think the president is not "mentally fit" to do the
job.

It's not just 'white supremacists' that are worried about the
president's cognitive abilities, even Australia's mainstream media is
picking up on it...

Dr. Jackson appeared on Fox News' 'Hannity' to explain his concerns

    Biden IS NOT cognitively fit to be President. He's destroying our
country at every level. BAD things will happen if he stays in power
for another 3 years. Something needs to be done FAST. There's too much
on the line. pic.twitter.com/FJ5pEgzfaf
    — Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) February 10, 2022

February 8, 2022
President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. The White House 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
NW Washington, D.C. 20500

Dear President Biden, We again write to you to express concern with
your current cognitive state. We believe that, regardless of gender,
age, or political party, all Presidents should follow the example set
by former President Trump to document and demonstrate sound mental
abilities. While you underwent your annual physical exam on  November
19, 2021, you either did not have a cognitive test or those results
were withheld from the  public.
White House Physician Kevin O’Connor, D.O., attested to you being “fit
to successfully execute the duties of the Presidency” in a purely
physical manner; however, we are worried about your
cognitive and mental abilities.
1
 As you may remember, several Members of Congress sent you a letter on
this issue in June of last year, to which you have not replied. Since
then, the American people have continuously lost faith in your ability
to effectively and competently handle your duties as President of the
United States. This is reflected by recent polling
2
 which shows that:

48% of voters disagree with the statement that you are mentally fit,
with only 46% agreeing and representing a 19-point change from October
2020.

Independents, by a margin of 23 points, do not believe you are mentally fit.

50% of voters disagree with the statement that you are
“in good health
,
”
 which represents a 29- point shift since October 2020.
The Alzheimer’s Association lists “changes in mood and personality,”
including being more “easily upset” as one of ten signs of mental
decline. You displayed this type of mood change d
uring a cabinet meeting on January 24, 2022, when you apparently did
not know your microphone was on after finishing your opening remarks,
and you called a White House reporter a “stupid son of a b****”
16, 2021, press conference with the White House COVID-19 response
team, you appeared to be unable to read the numbers in front of you.
When attempting to announce the total number
of the population who had received a booster shot, you said, “57…
excuse me… 570… I don’t want to
read it
, I’m not sure I got the right number…” before being corrected by Dr. An
thony Fauci with the right statistic of 57 million.
3
 This is not just a recent trend, as your mental decline and
forgetfulness have become more apparent over the past two years. On
the campaign trail, you often forgot the names of states that you were
in for campaign rallies.
The Alzheimer’s Association points out “confusion with time or place” as
another of the ten signs and symptoms of mental decline.
4
 In February 2021, you publicly forgot the purpose of your

1
 https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/President-Biden-Current-Health-Summary-November-2021.pdf
2
 https://www.politico.com/news/2021/11/17/poll-biden-mental-fitness-job-approval-522785
3
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq998R0pM6U
4
 https://www.alz.org/alzheimers-dementia/10_signs

visit to survey the winter storm damage in Texas.
5
 In March 2021, you forgot the name of the Pentagon, the Department of
Defense, and the Defense Secretary.
6
 Lastly, in May 2021, you told a story from your tenure as Vice
President in which you stated that you regularly visited your sick
mother via Amtrak in 2013, even though she passed away in 2010. The
American people should have absolute confidence in their President.
They deserve to know that he or she can perform the duties of Head of
State and Commander-in-Chief. They deserve full transparency on the
mental capabilities of their highest elected leader. To achieve this,
we urge you to submit to a cognitive test immediately. We implore you
to then publish the test results, so the American people know the full
mental and intellectual health of their President, and to follow the
example set before you. This is not an unprecedented request. Starting
in 2018, political opponents and members of the media clamored for
your predecessor, then-President Trump, to take a cognitive test. In
response, the White House Physician conducted a Montreal Cognitive
Assessment (MOCA) for President Trump, at which he excelled. According
to Dr. Ziad Nasreddine, the neurologist who created the test, MOCA is
a simple screening tool to identify early signs of mental impairment.
7
 Dr. Nasreddine said the test is best administered when a
 person or their loved ones “start noticing mental decline
.
”
This particularly includes forgetfulness on ordinary tasks, which you
have clearly exhibited throughout your tenure. We believe that a MOCA
should  be a routine part of any physical examination for every
President going forward. This is also not a partisan issue. As
Democrat Representative Jamie Raskin previously pointed out, with many
politicians and the population at-
large growing older, “it's not hard to think that there will be futur
e situations where the P
resident's physical and mental state may create issues for us.”
8
 At the time of this quote, Representative Raskin introduced
legislation to establish an independent commission that would
examine a President’s fitness for office and

determine “whether the President is mentally or physically unable to
discharge the powers and duties of the office.”
We agree with these statements. As such, we encourage you to follow
the example set by President Trump, by undergoing a cognitive test as
soon as possible and immediately making the results available for the
American people. Thank you,  _____________________ Ronny L. Jackson,
M.D. Member of Congress
CC: Kevin O’Connor, D.O., Physician to the President
 Anthony Fauci, M.D., Chief Medical Advisor to the President

5
 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/02/26/remarks-by-president-biden-at-a-fema-covid-19-vaccination-facility/
6
 https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/03/08/remarks-by-president-biden-on-international-womens-day/
7
 https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-bragging-cognitive-test-dementia/2020/07/22/6578e826-cb65-11ea-91f1-28aca4d833a0_story.html
8
 https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pelosi-propose-experts-review-presidents-mental-fitness-25th/story?id=73507849

  _____________ _____________ Elise Stefanik Jim Banks Member of
Congress Member of Congress  _____________ _____________ Mike Johnson
Jason Smith Member of Congress Member of Congress  _____________
_____________ Joe Wilson Andy Biggs Member of Congress Member of
Congress  _____________ _____________ Brian Babin, D.D.S.
Earl L. “Buddy” Carter
 Member of Congress Member of Congress  _____________ _____________
Andy Harris, M.D. Diana Harshbarger, Pharm.D. Member of Congress
Member of Congress  _____________ _____________ Gregory F. Murphy,
M.D. Jeff Van Drew, D.M.D. Member of Congress Member of Congress
_____________ _____________ Randy Weber Vicky Hartzler Member of
Congress Member of Congress  _____________ _____________ Bob Gibbs
Doug Lamborn Member of Congress Member of Congress