Batshit replies habitually in that way

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 17:01:15 PST 2022

I have a tendency to be accidentally mean to punk-batsoup-stasi because I
like him.  psychotic thing.

On Sat, Feb 12, 2022, 5:42 PM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> We've got Batshit-Crazy like a list Barry Manilow. And, along with his two
> fellow stooges, Gramps and Semich, they plumb new depths of dumbfuck
> trolling almost every other day.

You post more than us, but I'm learning to be the biggest troll.

> Thank fuck for APster deadpool markets is

I don't know much about AP, but pretty sure it doesn't exist, and isn't
about murdering anyone other than when a community everyone is welcome to
join agrees to using an open decision process.