[ot][random][crazy][spam] Out of it, Video Game Design Project

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 11:53:08 PST 2022

I am totally out of it. I said some things to my therapist that sent my
psychosis into convulsions. I can barely consider goals.

I found a nice one: I spend so much time without good motor control,
painfully associated with my goals and values, that I have a lot of
experience daydreaming around pointless stuff to pass the time. One cool
pointless project is the idea of a time travel video game. I've started it
a few times, hard to get anywhere with though.

Current behavior may be changed to boss story activity or something
productive.

The current attempt to draft this video game design is at
https://github.com/xloem/multiplayertimetravel . The repo is basically
empty.

The idea is to get multiple players into an experience where they can time
travel and interact with each other in each others' past and future using
techniques such as simulation, prediction, vagueness, multiple timelines,
etc. It's interesting because it sounds impossible when you propose it but
is not too complicated to fake.