Fwd: [OpenRecords] Request FOIL-2022-056-01966 Acknowledged

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Feb 11 10:04:27 PST 2022

On 2/4/22 we submitted a FOIL Request to the NYPD seeking a copy of the
Administrative Guide for best practices use of Sound Cannon; Sound Gun;
Wave Gun; Sonic Weapons; Active Denial System.

We have strong reasons to respect the technology and perhaps are 'hailed'
daily ... The intent of the use of the technology at our expense in
Chelsea, New York City is perhaps to be expected? It sure has been a
learning experience and is not something I can control directly.

Anyway, the NYPD got back to us on the Guide... See below: You can expect a
response on or about Wednesday, August 3, 2022.

Wow :)
--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xny.io/> | Bank.org <http://bank.org/>*
MSc