Nobody here is a nazi nor a turd [insults]

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Feb 11 09:47:41 PST 2022

On Thu, 10 Feb 2022 16:42:11 -0500
"Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many" <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 10, 2022, 3:51 PM Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>

> >         here's a piece of advice for you, motherfucking piece of US nazi
> > shit quinn. Stop editing my messages.
>

> what happened?

	when quinn replies to my messages he edits what I write, but keeps the quoting format, making it look as if I said something I didn't say. Or censors words like nazi ****, etc.

	I don't object to him 'interpreting' or twisting what I say, but to the attempt at rewriting posting history.

	Then again quinn is a US nazi turd and US military agent who wants the US cops to murder anybody who criticizes the US military project tor. He said so five years ago and repeated the same crap last week.